Is anyone here facing challenges in developing their startup or finding a technical co-founder?

Paula Schiffelbein
4 replies
In my journey to find a co-founder, I initially proposed the idea to three different potential partners. Despite their initial interest, something didn't feel right with each of them. I kept returning to the idea of one particular individual. For six months, I persisted

Replies

Paula Schiffelbein
Finally, after six months of persistence, He agreed to become my co-founder. After many "identity crises," as we liked to call them, and building trust and understanding, we created CM64 together.
Launching soon!
As a startup founder myself, I understand the challenges of finding the right co-founder to propel your idea forward. It's not just about skills and experience, but also about finding someone who aligns with your vision and values. Persistence is key, and taking the time to find the right fit can make all the difference in the success of your venture. We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here, just look up Contentify AI.
Aayushi Singh
Hey Paula. finding a right co-founder is just like finding a life partner. It requires time and effort, according to YC the avg time to get right co-founder is 6 months. Look around for sure you will get someone who can hustle with you for the same mission. Do checkout YC cofounder, I met my co-founder there..a riight place to find your co-founder. All the best!
Gurkaran Singh
Navigating the co-founder search can be trickier than debugging code, right? Finding that perfect match is like hunting for a missing semicolon in a sea of code!