• Subscribe
  • Is anyone feeling like they're experiencing growth, but not momentum, in their company?

Leena Chitnis
    6 replies
    Let me explain. My sales are still not where I want them to be. However, more influencers have heard of me and seem to want to work with me. I'm getting more affiliate marketing signups. My domain score went up another 5 points. I'm getting more emails from curious "passersby." But when will appreciable sales come?

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    Ah, the growth puzzle! Sounds like you're planting seeds everywhere, domain score up, influencers on board, and the affiliate army growing. It's the backstage buildup before the grand performance. Patience is tough, but that appreciable sales crescendo might just be around the corner!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @chitterz indeed 👊
    Leena Chitnis
    @istiakahmad Thnk you for the vote of confidence and hope. Typically, how long does it take from this point to get someplace, saleswise?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @chitterz Timeline is a two-way street, if it takes you longer to execute to hit the milestones, then that will push you out. Conversely, it can go faster if you're responsive & quick to take care of your "homework". Now a days, we need to Work Smart not Hard .
    Leena Chitnis
    @istiakahmad You can only get to the "work smart" phase after working hard. Working hard is where you learn how and where to be efficient, and how to divide your time and energy. I'm in the work hard phase, which is teaching me how to work smart. Soon, I will be able to work smart.