• Subscribe
  • Is anyone else overwhelmed with the amount of AI products?

Nick Jacoy
    3 replies
    Don't get me wrong, I think AI is amazing and provides value in a TON of use cases. But something about the non-AI products ppl are working on brings some joy to my heart 🙂

Replies

I’m non AI :) I’m all about making real estate investing attainable to all by simplifying the process starting with discovering the best places to invest. No AI needed (yet). I just want users to land their first or second property to earn passive income and create generational wealth for themselves and their families. Ai is amazing but not going to lie some of the products out there are just super simple Chat GPT wrappers which now chat GPT has anyway… Just my 2 cents. How about you? What are you working on?
    Nick Jacoy
    @slimmy82 That's awesome, sounds like a cool idea! I actually work full-time as a Product Designer for a real estate transaction company (skyslope.com if you're interested). On the side I'm working on an app for designers to get human-to-human, private feedback and critiques on their design work. So far no need for AI in this idea yet! Cheers!