Is anyone else facing issues with points?

Saloni Jain
23 replies
I am recently more active than ever & have participated in discussions, and got upvotes on my comments but I feel my points are just not increasing. Is there something I am missing out on?

Replies

Varun Varma
Yeah, even I am not sure how it works. I have been engaging constructively with the discussions, yet I don't see enough improvement in my points.
Saloni Jain
@varunvarma91 The PH team is looking into it. I will let you know if I get any response or solution :)
Saloni Jain
@kovid_batra I hope we will get a resolution from the PH team soon
Manab Boruah
I lost my streaks. I kept a calendar reminder not to miss visiting PH everyday. Still, my steaks got lost.
Saloni Jain
@manab_boruah Let's hope the PH team will look into it.
Saloni Jain
@rrhoover I think you should look into this, its not just me I guess
Saloni Jain
@rrhoover Thanks for the prompt reply. I hope post this the points will be recalculated so that no one is left behind :)
Ryan Hoover
@saloni_jain10 uh-oh! Flagging with the team!
Krishna Kumar
Me too. Not moving. And a related question: What do we do with them points?
Saloni Jain
@kkumarkg I think the ranking is based on a combination of streak & points. When you upvote on other products the weightage of the person with good rank is more than the other. I can be wrong as well but this is as per my understanding so far. :)
Richard Gao
Same here, might actually be a technical issue
Saloni Jain
@richard_gao2 Looks like it because there are others who are facing the same problem.
Pam Garza
Hi Saloni, Thanks for reporting this. It has been shared with the team and we are working on it :)
Saloni Jain
@pamsny Thanks. Looking forward to the solution :)
Saloni Jain
@pamsny Thanks for the support, It has been fixed for me & many others.
Matt Harbord
Looks like it has been fixed! At least for me!
Olatz Urrutia
I was having issues too, but I thought they were going to change points maybe next month. I can see now is fixed, right?
Denis Galka
had the same issue. Yesterday I contact support and report it. Today bugfix was released. Now everything is ok.