Is an AI-driven social network the next big thing?

Simeon Melnikov
20 replies
Not just for consuming AI-generated content, but with unlimited tools to create it too. And also with monetization for creators. What are your thoughts?

Replies

Arthur Leclercq
What would AI add to the social network? What would be the new features?
Simeon Melnikov
@arthur_leclercq Most social networks right now about consuming content. But with AI its seems to be a easy way to create and share music, videos, art etc. Also people can create together in real-time, share and monetize their content.
Arthur Leclercq
@simeon_m Alright, I get your point, but it is already the case on social media networks no? Twitter or X is full of content made by AI, same with Tiktok, you can create appealing shorts/reels with some GPTs or Veed
Andreas Sohns
Your idea is spot on! Gleans is an AI-powered knowledge hub that makes storing, curating and sharing digital content easy. With Gleans, creators can effortlessly share their recommendations and knowledge and even monetize their content.
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
From personalized content curation to AI-powered chatbots, AI is permeating various aspects of social media, enhancing user experiences, driving business growth, and shaping the future of online interactions.
Artem Konovalov 💎
Totally vibing with this idea, Simeon! An AI-driven social network could truly revamp the way we create and interact with content. Monetization for creators is the cherry on top, don't you think?
Michael Pell
I really hop it won' become a thing - so much AI is already around us, can save at least something that belongs to just humans
Simeon Melnikov
@michael_pell But AI it's just a tool in a hands of humans. People still is the center of creation process.
My3 Murthy
I see there are two camps here- one that is totally on board and one that doesn't necessarily understand how it would be different from existing social media platforms. I belong to both- I understand that we are eventually going to have AI-driven social networks (either new ones or the existing ones just become AI driven- wether we like it or not). BUT i can't seem to put on a creative hat to imagine what that would look like.
Andrew C.
i dont think so... community was, is and will always be the biggest thing in Social Network
Simeon Melnikov
@andrewcanday agree) Btw, that's why we've made public community AI chats: https://aiphoria.world/community
Giovani Drosda Lima
no god no please no god no - michael, the office
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
Many companies are already working on it by introducing little features related to AI in social apps like Meta has introduced AI assistant in its apps, Meta is also testing AI character voice calling feature on Instagram.
Thomas Hansen
An AI-driven social network has the potential to be the next big thing by offering personalized content, enhanced user engagement, and improved moderation. However, it must address privacy concerns and ensure ethical use of AI to gain widespread acceptance.
Daniel Taylor
I think an AI-driven social network could be huge, especially if it empowers creators with AI tools and monetization. Imagine being able to easily generate all kinds of content, interact with an AI that truly understands you, and get paid for your creations. That said, it would need robust content moderation and fact-checking to avoid misinformation. And the AI shouldn't dominate - it should enhance human interaction, not replace it. Get the balance right and it could be revolutionary. I'm excited to see what emerges in this space!