• Subscribe
  • Is AI a necessity in 2025 apps?

Aldi Xhafa
    9 replies
    After a LOT of requests from our users and answers on our surveys, we got at least 30% of our user base and many more non-users to ask us to implement AI in our app so it could help users manage their finances better. My question to fellow Hunters that have integrated AI in their apps (not talking about AI focused apps) is: Was it worth the investment?

Replies

Ripha T
    AI can enhance app functionality significantly. If it makes managing finances smoother and more intuitive, it could definitely be worth the cost.
    Aldi Xhafa
    @ripha_t we already implemented it, thing is that we really don't know whether to push more on the AI or just keep it as a feature
    Alexander Galitsky
    It’s a temporary hype
    Ashley James
    Hi there,, Aldi! I’m curious about this too. I think AI can be really helpful in apps, especially for tasks like managing finances.
    Aldi Xhafa
    @ashley_james we implemented an AI advisor based on a financial model that does a Weekly or Monthly analysis of all the transactions and their categories, debts, budget and goals. This was by far the most requested feature in our polls. Second best is a notification based on AI insights that alters on spending habits or other financial infos about the account
    Mas Esq
    It's all about whether the added features meet user needs effectively.
    Aldi Xhafa
    @mas_esq thank you for your insight - the doubt I have is that we met the user need for the audience we surveyed only but as stated, majority of this survey are already users of the app - to formulate my question better - yes the AI they requested will meet their need and this will help with user retention and more engagement with the app, but will this actually REALLY help in getting new users?