Is a Hunter essential for a successful Product Hunt launch?

ISTIAK AHMAD
30 replies
💯PLEASE READ FULLY – THIS IS UNIQUE AND WELL EXPLAINED! 👉This is a common question before launching on Product Hunt. Let's break it down. 💯 Hunting and launch success with a hunter is a professional service requiring extensive preparation and effort. Choose a PROACTIVE hunter offering comprehensive services to ensure your launch is a success. ✅ Benefits of Having a Proactive Hunter: 1. Increased Visibility: Well-known hunters in the Product Hunt community can bring more attention to your product. 2. Credibility: A respected hunter adds credibility to your launch, signaling to the community that your product is worth checking out. 3. Broader Reach: Hunters with a large following can extend your reach beyond your existing audience. 4. Experience: Experienced hunters offer valuable advice on optimizing your launch for success. In summary, a hunter can significantly boost your product’s visibility, credibility, and reach on Product Hunt, increasing your chances of a successful launch. 👉 Reality Check: Despite these benefits, there are key facts to consider. ✅Proactive Hunter: To fully reap the benefits, choose a proactive hunter. They should have daily engagement within the Product Hunt community, influence, updated knowledge, and experience to help your launch get featured. A proper hunter will guide you through the entire launch process, from creating the launch page to promoting it and rallying support on launch day. ✅Influential Network: The hunter should have a truly influential network. It's not just about follower count; the hunter must be capable of mobilizing their network to support your launch on the day. ✅ Proactive Hunter Checklist: 1. Active in the Product Hunt community with relevant content. 2. Proactive personality. 3. Available on LinkedIn with a relevant follower count. 4. A foolproof hunting launch plan. 5. Knowledge on how a launch page can get featured. 6. Realistic and engaged follower count. 7. Experience in launching their own successful product. 8. A "can-do" attitude. If your hunter has these qualities, you can be confident your launch is in good hands. Success relies on a rock-solid launch plan and effective support on the launch day. 🙏 Choose a Hunter Who Handles Everything for You! ✅Hunter Choosing Checklist: 1. Launch Page Creation: The hunter helps create your launch page. 2. Copywriting Assistance: They assist with writing the launch page copy, including the product name, tagline, and description. 3. Launch Intro Video: They create your launch intro video. 4. Teaser Page and Followers: The hunter sets up a teaser page and attracts followers. 5. Best Practices for Featuring: They implement all the best practices to get your product featured. 6. Launch Day Support: The hunter stays active and reports to you for 24 hours on the launch day. 7. Pre-Launch Consultation: Discuss your launch in detail over a video call. ✅ I hope this makes sense to you. Have a great launch ahead with your PROACTIVE Hunter! 🙏 If you want to discuss your launch, feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Replies

Rayyan Maqsood
Thank You for sharing this, i hope it proves helpful in my upcoming launch.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Whether you have a hunter or not, a successful launch requires a well-organized workflow. Take your time, thoroughly research your launch, and execute with precision. With careful planning and dedication, you can achieve a successful launch on Product Hunt. 🙏
iCodeForBeer
What a useful tips! Thank you. 😊
Prem Saini
All the points mentioned here are accurate🙌🏻
Gurkaran Singh
Navigating Product Hunt without a hunter is like trying to find a needle in a haystack blindfolded! Trust the process and your proactive hunter for a successful launch journey. 🎯🚀
Michael
Totally agree with your points! A good hunter brings visibility and credibility that's hard to achieve alone.
Andreas Sohns
Your checklist is a great guide for anyone preparing for a launch. Appreciate the insights!
Yvik Ye
Launching soon!
We believe having a hunter is essential for a successful Product Hunt launch. Launching a new product as a startup is definitely challenging. The exposure and credibility that a hunter can bring are invaluable. We’re preparing for our own launch and it would be fantastic to have support from a hunter to help us reach a wider audience. Any advice or assistance from experienced hunters would be greatly appreciated!😁
Elaine Lu
While a Hunter can provide valuable visibility and credibility, the success of a Product Hunt launch ultimately depends on the quality of the product and the engagement of the community. Focus on creating a compelling product and fostering genuine interactions to maximize your launch potential.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@elaineluyi to be honest, doesnt matter how good product you bring on the launch, if you do not have enough spotlight, its really difficult to end up top on the launch day. Been observing hundreds of products and this is the sad reality!
horus he
While I have yet to own a hunter, I fully agree with you. I believe that while the product has high quality and community, it also needs hunters to help get the word out and spread word of mouth efficiently. 😀
Vavi Van
Launching without a structure or a Proactive Hunter is a recipe for disaster! If you don't get a good no. of upvotes, you will not feature in the top 5 after the first 4 hrs. If you are not in the Top 5, you will get extremely less visitors which kills the whole purpose of launching in the first place. You need to prepare at least 1 month before the launch and already have a good fanbase(either by yourself or through Hunter). Ideally, you should already have some traction and a few customers who back you. To get initial traction and potential customers, I provide a service of promoting startups in 400+ places through getfirstusers.com
Anushka Jaiswal
Thanks for the detailed Answer.
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
A hunter is necessary if you don't have a team for PH tasks.
Paulina Hryniewicz
I think #1 thing is to be genuine - so if someone manages to find a hunter who is actually really interested in their product and excited for the world to hear about it, then absolutely. I don't, however, support those who sell their services and 'overpromise' on what can be done.
Godstime Nwabue
Interesting points
Hakim Zerhouni
Thanks for sharing, Istiak! A proactive hunter can definitely boost your Product Hunt launch by increasing visibility, credibility, and reach. Their experience and network can make a big difference. However, success also depends on a solid launch plan and active support on launch day.
Alex Hammerschmied
This is very interesting and very new for me. I am the first time in product hunt and plan to launch my mvp in a few months. How do I find good hunters? How to approach them? Where are they? What are costs I should expect? All that would be really interesting for me. I come from e-commerce where you would usually create a few hundred social media post, observe what sticks and then boost it. Any help/hints are appreciated
Amit Arora
@istiakahmad why not also share some ideas of how to find the hunter. :) that will help many.