• Subscribe
  • Introducing Live Agents! 🤖

Rohan Arun
    1 reply
    Introducing Live Agents! Live Agents intelligently suggest automations based on triggers, including the current state of the screen, email, and calendar streams. Rather then going out of your way to trigger them, our agents now meet customers directly in their workflow to silently accelerate your team into 10x super heros! You can use our no-code editor to easily turn SOPs into SAPs(Standard Automated Procedures) to accelerate sales, marketing, and support operations across your business and team. We're working with larger enterprise customers to deploy live agents for their sales team, doing all the hard CRM updates and manual repetitive processes so SDRs only have to take demos and close deals. If any other firms would like this upgrade for your sales team, I'm personally meeting and onboarding teams during this launch. It turns out most of the other agent services were too technical and people stopped using them after the initial novelty. We're dedicated to this problem and building actually valuable agents because I deeply care about our north star metric--helping those I mentored who had lost their jobs and businesses during the pandemic rebuild online. We started building agents and GPT-3 automation years before the chatGPT API and most other agent services, so we have significant insight on how to deploy actually useful agents across SMB and even larger enterprises with mission-critical manual operations. All subscribers have access to a private calendar to onboard live with me and investigate custom use-cases, and Live Agents are now available to all subscribers. Check out this tutorial to get started building custom no-code Live Agents to accelerate operations across your business: https://youtu.be/Hl8WxU9oJ5w

Replies

Iris
    Congratulations on your product! And we're launching MindOS Memory Twin this Sunday! We would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to check out our launch page and stay notified: https://www.producthunt.com/prod....