• Subscribe
  • Introducing Academy by SkillReactor

Asim Shaikh
    3 replies
    Hi PH! šŸ‘‹ I'm Asim, Founder of SkillReactor. I am thrilled to announce the launch of SkillReactor's new platform Academy on Product Hunt! Generative AI is changing the way we build things. It is also changing how we learn to build things. That is why we have created a new learning platform specifically tailored for the AI driven software development landscape. With the help of AI and our novel learning approach, acquiring tech skills is now easy for everyone! šŸŒŸ About Academy by SkillReactor: Academy is an evolution of our unique project-first learning platform that has already welcomed over 25,000 registrations. The platform offers a new Learn, Practice, Build methodology that helps you go from zero to AI-ready developer at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods. ā­ Learn: Master coding fundamentals through interactive courses. ā­ Practice: Apply your knowledge to practise projects and reinforce learning. ā­ Build: Create real-world projects and build your portfolio. šŸ’Ž Features: āœ… Interactive Learning āœ… AI Mentor āœ… Instant Feedback on Submissions āœ… Code Review āœ… 1-Click AI-powered IDE āœ… Developer Portfolio Please find more information on our launch page below: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/academy-by-skillreactor If you like it, please show your support by upvoting it. I would love to hear your thoughts, please share them on the product hunt launch page. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! šŸ™Œ

Replies

Panda Express
    Chick-fil-A's menu is renowned for its focus on high-quality, delicious offerings that cater to a wide array of tastes and preferences. Central to the menu is the iconic Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich, a perfectly seasoned and breaded chicken breast served on a toasted butter bun with pickles
    Sezin Yurtlu
    Hey Asim, congrats on launching SkillReactor's Academy platform! I love how it empowers people to become AI-ready developers quickly and affordably. The Learn, Practice, Build methodology and AI-powered features like the AI Mentor and Code Review are game-changers for accelerating skill acquisition. And also today is a big day for us as we launch The Oasis on Product Hunt. Our team has worked really hard on this, and your upvotes and comments would mean a lot. Thanks for your support! https://www.beforesunset.ai/
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey Asim, congrats on launching Academy by SkillReactor! Embracing AI for learning tech skills sounds like leveling up in a tech RPG - exciting stuff! šŸš€ Can't wait to see how developers thrive with the new Learn, Practice, Build methodology! šŸ’»