Instagram or Tiktok

AmazingSylvia
22 replies
I love instagram, I post my travel my outfits and my boxing class there, feel free to connect by the way. However, sometime I just tired and want to escape the anxiety-inducing world with exquisite and highly retouched images

Replies

Amy
Definitely still IG for me!
Carol Moh
I think it depends on what you are using it for! I have to say I definitely end up falling down a TikTok black hole when I am commuting or when I don't want to commit to a TV program or film. Apart from the superficial content, I have actually learned so much about such a wide variety of topics. Instagram is also great, but I agree it can be such a polished, filtered world of content.
Anum Shan
Instagram, never a fan of tiktok.
Leo Cobain
Nowadays tiktok is best
Arlie Rutherford
Fall in love with instagram
Egon Tyrell
i depends on mood
Freeman Laffey
Instagram users tend to post more carefully curated and edited photos and videos, while TikTok users are more likely to post spontaneous and unedited content.
AmazingSylvia
Any insights about how to get traffic and followers in Tiktok?
Nastassia
Instagram. I can't explain why but I find TikTok a little boring and a bit irritating :)
I am an instagram person
George Burmistrov
Instagram, as it's a good source of inspiration for my hobby, people come up with really nice ideas there that I can borrow or use as a base
Annitah
Instagram to get some inspiration, Tiktok - to relax
Muhammad Abbas
Instaup Apk is an application designed for boosting your Instagram organic followers. InstaUp Apk provides a platform where users can increase the number of followers on their Instagram profiles. In today’s digital age, having a solid presence on social media, particularly Instagram, is highly desirable. InstaUp Apk offers a solution to this by allowing users to quickly and easily gain more followers, enhancing their online visibility and influence. For more info visit website: https://instaupdownload.com/