• Subscribe
  • Increase LinkedIn visibility in 3 easy steps

When building your LinkedIn presence, you likely want to increase your visibility. There are many ways you can do and some of them are often overlooked but it is like exposure "for free": Here are 3 things that can help with your LinkedIn visibility: 1️⃣ Contribute to articles Sometimes, you are invited to contribute to a "collective shared" article as an expert. When you do this, other contributors will see your input, and some of your connections will receive a notification about your participation. 2️⃣ Write newsletters LinkedIn has the option to subscribe to a newsletter. This is the way how you can even get into people's inboxes through LinkedIn. Interesting info: LinkedIn is expanding its sponsored articles ad option to sponsored newsletters as well, providing another way for brands to generate leads from their LinkedIn content. 3️⃣ Be part of groups and post there Some groups have over a million members. No way you will not hit a pair of eyes. Some people found me this way. If we are not connected yet, you can send me an invitation there. 👇 My LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nika-kotlarikova/

Replies

Janu Lingeswaran
    @busmark_w_nika Great advice, Nika! :) We are already connected on LI :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @janu Thank you Janu! :) Not even on LI :D Twitter is the best :D
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika these are some amazing tips, I would like to ask you one thing, if one is a multitalented individual then how can they identify their niche around which they can create their personal brand?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika that is good advice. Thanks
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I’d suggest regularly engaging with posts and comments from others in your field, as it helps build community and boosts your profile’s visibility.
    @hamza_afzal_butt This too! + algo will show you more posts like these.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Tymek Zapała
    Really cool! Thanks for this!
    Tymek Zapała
    @busmark_w_nika Yeah, LN is on my list. Started on PH and Twitter, but somehow LN seems least intuitive for me :)
    @tymzap Tymek, thank you. Hope that some of them will help you too on LI :)
    @tymzap The same! :D
    Adeeb Malik
    Thanks for sharing this. I have a question! Does making posts, sharing experiences, or work-related revelations work?
    @adeeb_malik Yes, still could be if you know how to show it interestingly.
    Adeeb Malik
    @busmark_w_nika That's the game. Thank you!
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    Commenting posts as well!! But clearly your number 1 is underrated!
    @steffi_nicolaides yep, I tried to comment in the last couple of days :)
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Would love to add 2 things that worked well for me • Writing daily (ok, work-daily) • Finding people in #my target industry & #cool makers. Comment their posts a lot • Sending connects — to relevant people commenting and liking your content — to relevant people commenting and liking posts you commented Those steps multiply each other.
    @kostyabolsh good finds! Do you use hashtags in your posts? Still do not know whether it works for that platform :D
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @busmark_w_nika no, I haven’t figured it out yet. The only thing I did was use it to find people writing about my topics. Now I don’t use it to seem like I don’t care. (I care a lot)
    @kostyabolsh We will manage it together :)
    Sagara Pradipta
    This is quite difficult, but I will do it
    @sagara_pradipta the 1st and 3rd step is easier. Start first with that. Then maybe nwsltr.
    Kim Namjoon
    @sagara_pradipta It's not that difficult
    Thomas
    @busmark_w_nika Great tips for boosting LinkedIn visibility! Contributing to articles and newsletters are smart ways to showcase expertise and reach new audiences. And don't overlook the power of active group participation - it's a goldmine for networking and exposure. These strategies can really help you stand out and connect with the right people on the platform.
    Katia Yakovleva
    I think, that to increase a LinkedIn presence, one has to literally "live" on the platform, spend some time there, make friends, etc :) And there are helpful tools too, ofc!
    @katia_yakovleva can you share any tools that you have a personal experience? :) I agree with that part you need to be present. Tho... to be present everywhere is challenging :D
    Katia Yakovleva
    @busmark_w_nika 100% I am a bit biased as I am building www.contentradar.ai - the tool that allows you to be effortlessly present on Li, X and other platforms to come soon. I think some things should be automated and others need human touch even in the age of AI!
    @katia_yakovleva Agree! Consensus could be the way :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Contribute to articles has been a game changer. It puts you in front of lot of people!
    @vaibhavdwivedi Do you use that option?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika I did in the beginning and was really close to get a Top Voice badge.
    Aaron Hays
    I'm quite active on LinkedIn and can confirm this is all good advice.
    @aaron_hays are we connected? :) + if you have more recommendation, feel free to complete this list :)
    Shreya Ranpariya
    Thanks for sharing goodies :)
    @shreya_gr you are more than welcome! :)
    My3 Murthy
    These are some solid points- I would also add commenting on other people's posts. I am going to run an experiment this week & share my learnings about the same topic- commenting on Linkedin vs. commenting on X- what impact does that make on our company brand accounts.
    I am pretty curious, please tag me then. I want to see the findings. I noticed how LI more notify people about someone commenting on something. It is pretty interesting as it drives engagement more. @my3_murthy Thank you for contributing! :)
    Daria Ofitserova
    Thank you for sharing, Nika! Helpful as usual 🔥
    @daria_ofitserova Daria, you are welcome! :) Thank you for your support all the way!
    I've noticed that most LinkedIn groups are silent. Even if some members post there, barely anyone engages. I might be in the wrong ones though :D
    @vertikanigam some are good, but they are rare :D
    @busmark_w_nika Very rare. Do recommend if you find any. Around marketing, design, business.
    Sen William
    to amp up your LinkedIn presence, begin by crafting a compelling profile headline and summary tat highlight your strengths.
    @sen_wialiam Can we connect?
    Sheik Born
    First update your LinkedIn profile with a catchy headline and a clear summary that highlights your skills. Then, engage regularly by sharing insightful posts and commenting on industry updates.
    ammara mehd ghani
    Do you have expertise in LinkedIn only or do you know the hacks for other social media platforms like X or reddit etc?
    @ammaramehdghani I cannot say I am an expert on social media to a deep extent but I observe and explore them. I am active on each of them and still growing. :)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Thanks for sharing these valuable strategies Nika. Being active in groups is a game-changer. With so many members, it's an excellent opportunity to network and share your insights. Btw we already connected. cheers.
    @priyankamandal Thank you, Priyanka! :) Yes, we are and we build this community together! 💪💪