• Subscribe
  • In what ways has AI impacted your life?

Shaur ul Asar
    53 replies

Replies

Mehdi Rifai
    It helped me do my taxes this year 😆 I intend to use it for content creation too
    Ksenia Larina (she/her)
    StartupSoft's Teams Digest
    StartupSoft's Teams Digest
    FOMO 🫠big time! Also, some mixed feelings: it’s not good enough to solve my particular tasks I’d love to delegate, but already smarter than I thought it’d be in 2023.
    Karim Saif
    Invoice Dashboard  by Notion and Figma
    Invoice Dashboard by Notion and Figma
    Faster work
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I would just say that it has revolutionized the way we think/act/work.
    Umar Saleem
    AI has a profound impact on our lives, changing how we work, communicate, and interact with technology.
    Arpan
    ChatGPT has been a great help!
    Morgan Kung
    So far, the main benefits it brings to me is that it made my testing process and content creation faster. But, it havn't significantly change my life yet. However, one of my friends who is doing clothing business no longer hires models and photography teams to shoot product drawings for his clothes, but directly through AI to generate those photos. In this way, he can save more than 10k every season, which really surprised me.
    TanP0l
    AI has made it easy to consume infro and fast while learning more
    Deniz SutaÅŸ
    If I need a shortcut, I consult AI. It is almost like new Google, not only letting you browse information but rather collecting and organizing it for you. Does better than most humans too.
    Richard Gao
    Helped us start evoke-app.com! Especially when stable diffusion came out
    Elena Ivanovska
    AI has been a game-changer for me! It's revolutionized the way I work and even transformed my mindset. Thanks to AI, I've come to appreciate the power of data and how it can help us make smarter decisions. Plus, it's taught me to be adaptable and always keep learning to keep up with new technologies. I'm so grateful for how AI has positively impacted both my personal and professional growth, and I can't wait to see where it takes us in the future!
    Kulsoom Awan
    Made my life easier as AI mainly writes captions for my social media accounts now
    Shaur ul Asar
    @kulsoom_awan Of all the applications of AI that I have observed, this appears to be the one with the least usage. :)
    Oleg Yusupov
    In my company developers work with CoPilot, designers with Phygital+ and managers with Miro AI, Notion AI
    Hossein Yazdi
    I found AI really helpful in article writing, specifically in generating article sections and an outline of them.
    John Koo
    It really shifted the way I work and plan things. ChatGPT is always on my screen, and I use it more than any other apps now.
    Shaur ul Asar
    @imjohnkoo I think we should use our skills as well, otherwise, as you know addiction and excess of anything is bad, What do you say?
    Charlie Kor
    Work style has changed. I am able to focus on what's important rather than what's small because of AI.
    HyunGun Jung
    It helped me do stuff but it gave me more news to catch up with.. So it saved me time but also made me spend more time 🤣
    Nisa Meray
    AI is everywhere, in a good way. We are using AI for our product, I am using AI for marketing, my personal life, etc. The biggest change would be Spiky AI for sure.
    Mirena Vasileva
    It has made it easier for me to perform certain mundane tasks and made me quicker in finding relevant information that supports my work - basically made me more of a superhuman haha! So grateful for it, when used for the right things. One should always be mindful