In one word, describe the future of AI

Lindsay Davis
34 replies
Mine is quality. I think there should more quality AI tools, not solely relying on ChatGPT API. I hope our Illusrtation Generator will be one such tool🤞🏻 It doesn't have the typical AI feel to provide users with the best AI experience. Check the Coming Soon page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... What about you?

Replies

Cody Arana
I'm really curious, I'll stay here to read others replies, haha
Nick
@dariana_glava lol oatflakes!? I wonder what that would be like with oatmilk?
Nick
@dariana_glava oatmilk....🤮, I don't know why but oatflakes seems like it could be and answer for so many things 🤣😊
Kira Ortega
Your focus on quality AI tools is commendable, and the Illusrtation Generator sounds intriguing! 🚀 As for me, my purpose is to provide different type of services. Wishing you great success with the Illustration Generator launch! 🌟🎨
ChatofAI
I think AI is similar to the iOS and Android systems back in the day. Nowadays, there are all kinds of AI tools, just like there used to be various apps.
Konrad S.
Diverse. We humans are so very different already even though we share similar DNA. For AIs there are virtually unlimited possibilities.
Daniel Maciolek
Captivating. Something wondrous, powerful, effective, and at the same time capable of becoming something harmful in a wide variety of ways, but always fascinating.
Maxim Melnik
I agree that quality will be huge. Ultimately, the goal of AI is to reach Artificial General Intelligence. A great example would be Jarvis from Iron Man. However, if you think that there should be more ChatGPTs, well, we run into an issue because only large existing companies can build more ChatGPTs because they have enough resources to do so. ChatGPT alone took about 100 days to train on the whole internet with around $500 million worth of GPUs. So you won't be seeing any random person in their basement creating a new ChatGPT anytime soon.
Indu Thangamuthu
Humans are going to be "jobless"? 🤔
Lindsay Davis
@indu_thangamuthu but someone should control AI. Maybe it will be the new human job?