• Subscribe
  • In digital marketing what were the significant hurdle you faced?

Alex gleen
    31 replies

Replies

Tara Fitzgerald
    Making content is my biggest hurdle 😪😪😪
    Ulrica Storset
    Like creating content @tara_fitzgerald? We are launching Solarplexus.ai here on PH next week to help personalize your content to different targetgroups and personas, automated, at scale and in line with brand if you want to check it out.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    To be visible among so many other creators and content :)
    Ulrica Storset
    My take is that personalization will be the way forward to create more interesting and relevant content to the end users @busmark_w_nika Launchin Solarplexus.ai here on PH next week that do that if you want to check it out.
    Yanlin Wu
    reaching to my target customers
    Alex gleen
    @linda_yanlin Yes, the impact of audience matters a lot
    Ulrica Storset
    Have you tried to personalize @linda_yanlin? We are launching solarplexus.ai here on PH next week that personalize your content to different target groups and personas, automated, at scale and in line with brand if you want to check it out.
    Ulrica Storset
    Happy to hear that @linda_yanlin! First time launching on PH, please follow https://www.producthunt.com/prod... we are launching the 22'nd :)
    Sheldon Grizzard
    Making content, reaaching to target customers, post contents
    Ulrica Storset
    We are launching solarplexus.ai here on PH next week that personalize your content to different target groups and personas, automated, at scale and in line with brand if you want to check it out. @sheldon_grizzard
    Iqra Arif
    My hurdle is cold start with no paid ads 🥲
    Milas Kass
    Which type of content is best for audience? What are the interest of my audience?
    Geralt Edison
    I think for me, understanding and analyzing the data is where I hit a wall.
    maikel vvon
    How to get First users
    Julie Julie Cochrans
    Managing content on different platforms is difficult
    Mozell Kraichely
    Finding the right people to target 😪
    Ulrica Storset
    Have you tried to personalize @timothy_elliott? We are launching solarplexus.ai here on PH next week that personalize your content to different target groups and personas, automated, at scale and in line with brand if you want to check it out.
    Timothy Bramlett
    So I would say that one of the biggest hurdles is just forcing yourself to have the discipline to stay as consistent as you need to be in order to consistently make results.
    Veeresh Devireddy
    My top challenges were: 1️⃣ 100x impressions but 1x low CTR 2️⃣ Hard to publish consistently on top 5 major platforms 3️⃣ Guessing the users` intent to convert 4️⃣ Cost of scaling and operations
    Saniyyah Prima
    Creating content that reaches the target audience... Oh, and figuring out how to beat the algorithm! 😮‍💨
    Ulrica Storset
    My take is that we need to personalize more in order to engage with the target audience @saniyyah We are launching solarplexus.ai here on PH next week that personalize your content to different target groups and personas, automated, at scale and in line with brand if you want to check it out.
    Whale Lee
    Open Love : AI girlfriend
    Open Love : AI girlfriend
    Obtain free organic traffic
    Ade
    Social media fast pace
    Dedew
    The biggest hurdle was "ad fatigue"—audiences getting tired of seeing the same ads everywhere. To overcome it, we focused on storytelling and user experiences rather than just pushing products. We even used "anti-ads" that humorously acknowledged people's annoyance with ads, which surprisingly increased engagement!
    Saif Ullah Khalid
    Reach to specific target audience
    Nancy Wright
    Quality content creation takes consistent effort but a few things can help: 1) Develop a content calendar to plan topics in advance 2) Repurpose content into different formats like blog posts, videos, social media posts 3) Leverage AI writing tools like Jasper.ai or ChatGPT to generate drafts, then refine them 4) Hire freelance writers if budget allows 5) Curate and share great content from others in addition to creating your own. Hope this gives you some ideas to make content creation feel less daunting!