In a start-up it is very difficult to keep the whole team happy, this happens for many reasons.

Neder Ghadhab
3 replies
What are or were the approaches that helped you to motivate the team and make them feel part of the challenge?

Replies

James Tedy
there's no right answer in this i believe, because each person have different personality, things they like and dislike. we just need to adjust our approach to each individual. but giving them a stock in the company will help motivate them and get them involve in decision making or hearing their suggestion.
Neder Ghadhab
@james_tedy I also thought about the quota to make them 'loyal', but I think a good leader must have a greater ability to make his employees feel involved, motivate them and make them always feel happy to work on the project. And that's what I would like to better understand, how to improve my qualities as a team leader and make my team members as happy as possible. Today my team is still small, but it will soon double, and I cannot imagine giving everyone a quota. In any case, the quota is not enough to make an employee happy, at least not in the long run. Thanks for your contribution!
Elly
It's a tough one that I'm always struggling with....