Imagine it's 2030!! What new technology or innovation are you most excited about?

Sid Ambili
9 replies
These are my picks Super Advanced AGI Space Tourism Quantum Computing A Cure for Cancer Maybe humans in Mars.. What's yours?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
AI can predict your thoughts according to facial expressions ("mind reading") :D
Sanja Micic
A cure for cancer. 🙏 Imagine a world where cancer is no longer a formidable foe but a conquerable challenge.
Julia Engelsmann
I'm very excited to see what's new in the area of AI, like in the films that play in the future and what new technology there will be in general. Also the health sector will hopefully continue to develop strongly! Space tourism sounds also amazing! 😁
Philippe Denier
Flying Taxis adn self driving cars. Can't wait for traffic jams to be a thing of the past
Charlie Grayson
I think AI will be replaced with humans. We might see flying cars and better healthcare treatments.
Gurkaran Singh
I can't wait for the day when we have AI that can teach a cat to walk on a leash! Talk about next-level technology excitement!
lisa jhon
Imagine it's 2030! I'm most excited about the advancements in artificial intelligence and quantum computing. These technologies are revolutionizing industries, from healthcare to transportation. The seamless integration of AI into our daily lives makes everything more efficient and personalized. Another exciting innovation is TM SIM Registration for prepaid users by tmsimreg, which simplifies and secures mobile connectivity. This ensures a hassle-free experience for users, streamlining identity verification and boosting security. The future is truly here, with technology transforming our world in ways we could only dream of a decade ago!
Mary Lisa
I'm most excited about advancements in artificial intelligence, especially in healthcare. AI is revolutionizing how we diagnose diseases, develop treatments, and personalize patient care, leading to better health outcomes and more efficient healthcare systems.https://carbonnen.com/