If your startup was a superhero, what would its superpower be and why?

Elizabeth Tishchenko
13 replies
For Nevemind it would be Jean Grey or Dr. Strange due to their telekinetic powers 💪 ✨ Any specific infromation you need (file, note or message) will come with a power of thought despite it's location. Simply ask for it what you need and get it!

Replies

Oh wow such an interesting question! For MindOS our superpower will be to make everyone's wish come true - thus making everyone superheros!
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@kissonlin interesing, so what your startup does? ;) Sounds like a magical tool that makes our wishes come true!
@nevemind_com We (mindos.com) empower everyone to create their own AI super assistant, replicating one's own thought chain etc., to supercharge productivity. :) Launching on July 3rd, stay tuned!
André J
Launching soon!
Guy Fawkes in V for vendetta 🎭
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@sentry_co Best explanation for Sentry.co
Bari Gruber
Robin Hood for Uptop Deals, helping create a more fair and transparent financial system through crypto, and we give it out to everyone as a shopping reward! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Faizan Rasool
i want to start my startup i have an idea but i want to discuss with someone if you want we can ?
Nitesh Chandel
Wally West(Flash) as there is so much to develop in such a short amount of time.