If your startup had a theme song, what would it be and why?

Ilija Rolović
10 replies

Replies

Daniel Shinall
Haha, I like this question. First thing that just popped in my head and I think it works: "Don't Stop Me Now", by Queen 😎 - Or at least that's what I'm feeling while I'm building right now🤣
Shirley Lewis
Our startup's theme song would be 'Hall of Fame' by The Script because we believe that through dedication, passion, and teamwork, every one of us has the power to shape our world, make an impact, and ultimately earn a place in the 'hall of fame' of our respective fields
Ava Davis
Our startup's theme song would be 'Eye of the Tiger' by Survivor, symbolizing our relentless spirit, indomitable determination, and readiness to overcome any obstacle on our path to innovation and excellence!
TKS
Love that. "Hey Jude" by The Beatles comes to my mind immediately. Take sad SaaS copy and make it better.
Shirley Lewis
Our startup's theme song would be 'Eye of the Tiger' by Survivor, as it perfectly embodies our relentless pursuit of success, highlighting our team's grit, determination, and unwavering belief in overcoming every challenge that comes our way!
Jill Persson
Backstreet Boys, "I want it that way"🤭.
Olivia Johnson
If my startup had a theme song, it would be "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen because it embodies the startup spirit of determination, creativity, and excitement.
Tammy Martin
If my startup had a theme song, it would undoubtedly be Fly Me to the Moon by Sinatra, as its timeless elegance mirrors our journey reaching new heights and embracing limitless possibilities.