• Subscribe
  • If your little sibling asks you for help in building a product audience, what would you advise?

Vikram Aditya
    3 replies

Replies

Gloria G
    Hey, I recommend watching this video featuring our COO, Hanna. She shares her firsthand experiences on Boovideo's growth journey. YouTube Link:
    In this video, you'll find insights on: Finding target customers Connecting with your customers Engaging with your customers The potential for a content version of ChatGPT Setting your AI-generated content apart The primary beneficiaries of AI-driven content creation It's a valuable experience sharing session. Hope you find it helpful!
    Daniel Hunt
    If my little sibling asked for help building a product audience I'd tell her to cut it out and get on with finishing her degree already 😂
    Moira
    I would advise them to start by defining their target audience and understanding their needs and preferences. Then, I would suggest they create a strong online presence through social media platforms, engage with their target audience, and share valuable content related to their product. Additionally, collaborating with influencers or industry experts can help reach a wider audience. Finally, collecting and analyzing data to continuously optimize their marketing efforts is crucial for building a strong product audience.