• Subscribe
  • If you would pick one county to live & work for a year, what would it be? 🌊

Lisa Dziuba
    18 replies
    All digital nomads, and every maker dreaming of living *somewhere*, you're welcome to comment!

Replies

André J
    Right where I am now in Norway / Oslo. And welcome back to PH Lisa. We have missed you your lovely spirit! Where have you been?
    Lisa Dziuba
    @sentry_co Such a long story: I've traveling all around places))
    André J
    @lisadziuba Did you get any new product ideas from all the vagabonding?
    Lisa Dziuba
    For me it's Vietnam 🇻🇳
    Kate Leschyshyn
    i'd probably go for some Spanish village!
    Sophia Solanki
    Sydney, Australia - any day!
    Ірина Прокопів
    Samui, Thailand ❤️‍🔥
    Dasha Mikhieieva
    I'd choose Portugal or Denmark 🥰
    Devluc
    Portgual is my dream destination for a couple of months of living, working, exploring
    Luke Button
    Argentina or Montenegro
    Claire Wiley
    take me to hong kong 🥹
    Ella Reid
    Choosing to live and work in Wake County for a year can be an excellent decision due to its vibrant real estate market and high quality of life. Wake County, which includes cities like Raleigh and Cary, offers a diverse range of residential properties that cater to various lifestyles and preferences. The area boasts a strong job market, particularly in tech, education, and healthcare, which can provide ample professional opportunities. Additionally, Wake County is known for its excellent schools, recreational amenities, and thriving cultural scene, making it an attractive place to call home. Whether you're looking for a bustling urban environment or a quieter suburban setting, Wake County real estate market has options that can meet your needs and enhance your living and working experience for the year.