If you will be born in the year 3350, what is your job will be? Do you still work remotely?

Bernadeta Fitri Anita
11 replies

Replies

Sridevi M
Can't even imagine
Henry Miller
It is difficult to predict with certainty what the state of work and technology will be in the year 3350. However, it is likely that remote work will continue to be an important part of the way people work, as it has become increasingly common in recent years. With advances in technology, it is likely that remote work will become even more convenient and efficient in the future, enabling people to work from anywhere and collaborate with others regardless of location. It is also possible that new technologies and ways of working will emerge that we cannot currently imagine, which could change the way people work and interact with each other.
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
This is the question I'm eager to see the answer to. Although I think we will never know. But if I had to guess, there will not be that much working.
Bernadeta Fitri Anita
@joanduarte haha...mhmm.... maybe, AI will be the blue and white collars for the human race???
Nancy Nishi
I can't predict that .May be that time my granddaughters do some work from job.
Bernadeta Fitri Anita
@nancy_nishi woullaaa.. maybe your next reincarnation dear?? hehe...
Shon Paunan
I'd have to check on what I'd still be capable of - given the surroundings and circumstances we'll have by then