• Subscribe
  • If you were me, how would you market this product?

fkysly
    2 replies
    Yesterday, I launch the product called ThreadsDashboard, it's a Threads app Data Analytics Tool, a web app. Even though I got the top 10 on ProductHunt and got a lot of traffic, because the product is more vertical and requires a Threads account to log in, there is almost no PH traffic that converts into actual users. If you were me, how would you market a product like this? For example, in which communities would it be better to market? How to reach the users who need it more? And how can the product be improved to better match marketing? Thank you!

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Navigating marketing for a vertical product like ThreadsDashboard requires threading the needle between visibility and user engagement. Perhaps engaging in specialized forums related to data analytics or productivity tools could sew up some user interest!
    Adeeb Malik
    I'd first research who are the primary users on Threads. Post that, I'll find the platforms and means to reach that audience. For example, content creators, influencers, etc. are the primary users. Then I'll mold my copy to provide them value and a 'need' to grow their presence and impact on Threads. I'll take it from there, then work towards building the product in a direction wherein it becomes their one-stop-thread-solve! I hope this makes sense. Let me know if you have further questions!