• Subscribe
  • If you want to promote your business for free, here is a list of startup Subreddits 👇

Natia Kurdadze
    18 replies
    r/RoastMyStartup r/AlphaandBetausers r/GrowthHacking r/Digitalnomad r/explainlikeimfive r/todayilearned r/Promotereddit r/Entrepreneur r/EntrepreneurRideAlong r/IMadeThis r/IndieBiz r/SideProject r/SmallBusiness r/LifeProTips r/lifehacks r/Startups r/Growmybusiness r/Linkbuilding r/SEO r/Freepromote r/SocialMediaMarketing r/Analytics r/Content_marketing r/Advertising r/PPC r/AskMarketing P.s. The best time to post on business Reddit is 5 PM to 10 PM CET, on Mondays and Wednesdays! P.s.s. Don't spam subreddits, instead ask for feedback on your business!

Replies

Lorenz Sell
    Thank you. I'm pretty new to Reddit. Trying to figure out how to make the most of it. Can you share a little more about how you approach building a presence or getting traffic from Reddit?
    Natia Kurdadze
    @lorenzsell Check the top posts for each subreddit to better understand the format that can potentially work best. I will share more Reddit hacks soon, both here and on X!
    Natia Kurdadze
    Don't forget to follow me on x.com/natiakourdadze
    YC J
    such a gold list Natia! I never thought of using /explainlikeimfive for startup ides (:
    Konrad S.
    Great list! Will sure check it. You might add r/BootstrappedSaaS by @alexanderisora
    Alexander Isora 🦄
    @konrad_sx Thanks for sharing my sub, Konrad. Yes, https://reddit.com/r/Bootstrappe... welcomes every maker!
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Subreddits are scary though!
    Natia Kurdadze
    @kostyabolsh Yes, but if you have enough karma and contribute to the communities, they become quite supportive!
    Yvik Ye
    If you want to post a video, you can do so in r/videos, as most subreddits do not video posts.
    Abhra Ch.
    Wow, @natiakourdadze, thank you for sharing this detailed list of startup subreddits! 😍 It's super helpful for entrepreneurs looking to promote their businesses without spending a dime. The timing tips for posting are a great bonus too! 🙌 I'll definitely be checking out r/GrowthHacking and r/IndieBiz. Thanks again for compiling this! 😄
    Abhra Ch.
    @natiakourdadze Gonna be needing all of these, specially now that I am in my Pre-launch phase. Would love your support as well Natia 😊 (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Sam Ho
    Awesome list!
    Marc Chia
    Excellent list:) Thanks for sharing!
    Sia
    @natiakourdadze Amazing list, thank you!
    Younus Mahmood
    This is great, thank you. Promoting on Reddit is always a little tricky, I’ve gotten a l lot of backlash for even the slightest promotions.
    Jacelyn Sia
    Thank you for sharing this valuable resource! Utilizing startup subreddits can be a fantastic way to gain exposure and connect with potential customers. I appreciate the list and look forward to exploring these opportunities for promoting my business. Here is a list of startup Subreddits in our article please read.