• Subscribe
  • If you start your own business, what would be? 🤔

Hamza Afzal Butt
    70 replies
    Everyone has dream to start his/her own business (brand, company….) I always dream to start my own marketing agency, and I worked for it (day & night) and finally started my own company 2 years ago (Happy moment) but as a founder of a company, it doesn’t mean you can now relaxed, you have to be active 24/7 hours (manage projects, clients, team …) What is your dream company? 💬

Replies

Aaron hailey
    I’d be interested in starting a business that supports local artists. We could create a platform to showcase and sell their work more widely
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Something in the sports industry. Or I would like to stick to the creative industry (movie making, photography etc.)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Which sport are you most interested in, @busmark_w_nika?
    Alexander Galitsky
    @busmark_w_nika don’t tell him. He will steal your idea!!!
    Udaya Sri
    I’d probably start a business in clothing or food, but I’m also thinking about diving into the tech industry.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Well, I have also been a service provider like yourself, but after working for many clients i decided to go with my own SAAS product, I focused on a specific problem that i was facing created an MVP and shared in my circle and got a feedback. Then i took it to a full flash startup which is now ConnectGenie AI. I did want to always start a SAAS company, but never knew when the time will come but it happened.
    jusiy Waller
    I have a desire to open my own restaurant and be its owner
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I am always pro for an offline business and might do it at some point in life.
    Gucci Murdock
    I've always wanted to be a designers
    Cesare Stautz
    My wish is to be bcome a pilot and fly a plane!
    Grayson Lily
    I’d create a smart automation platform to simplify everyday tasks and boost efficiency.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @grayson_lily That is great. What would you call it?
    Aarav Krishna
    My focus is on creating a co-working space for artists and makers. It will offer top-quality equipment, tools, and spaces for collaboration and exhibitions
    Nikola Djordjevic
    @hamza_afzal_butt If I could start any business, I might open a 'Dream Account' that automatically organizes everything while we just relax and dream about big things. 😆 But for now, it's just wishful thinking! 😅🤔
    Isabella Wandrei
    My dream business would be a travel company that focuses on unique, off the beaten path experiences. I love exploring new places and think it would be amazing to curate memorable adventures for others.
    Saturnina Brigante
    Inspirational! I would launch a social enterprise that provides job training and employment opportunities for underserved communities. It would be great to make a positive impact while helping people build better futures.
    Sandy Leventh
    That’s amazing! If I were to start my own business I’d open a tech startup focusing on sustainable solutions. I’ve always been passionate about tech and the environment, so it would be a dream come true!
    Angelina Ashley
    I think I’d dive into something related to sustainability. We need more eco-friendly solutions in everyday life!
    Lily Oliver
    If I started a business, I’d probably go for something in tech. It’s exciting to think about developing new tools that could make life easier for everyone.
    Julia Klemenc
    Congrats on your achievement! If I were to start business, it would probably be a boutique fitness studio. I love helping people stay healthy, and it would be fulfilling to create a community around wellness.
    Ashley James
    I’d love to create a business that focuses on helping people stay healthy and active. Maybe something like a fitness app or a wellness platform!
    Haider Murtaza
    I’d start a creative agency specializing in video content. I think combining storytelling with visual media is powerful, and it would be exciting to help brands communicate their messages in innovative ways.
    Ismaila Adamu
    I would start a business that helps local artisans reach a wider audience. Promoting unique products and supporting small businesses would be fulfilling and good for the community