If you’re involved in creating briefs, whether you fill them out or create them yourself, click!

Julia Doronina
4 replies
Hi everyone! I’m looking for people who are involved in creating creative briefs for marketing, sales, or design, etc. Whether you complete these briefs for your work or create them for your clients, please reach out. I’d love to chat with you for just 15-20 minutes. As a thank you, we would be delighted to offer you a month of free access to our app. Thanks so much!

Replies

Arun Kumar Kankipati
Briefly put: If you're in the brief business, don't click Wear It!!! Jokes apart but creating a brief is an amazing job which needs a wholistic approach of the entire content as well as creativity to keep the audiences entranced, so I'll say we build it. Cheers!
Emily Willis
I create a lot of writer briefs
Oliver Charlotte
I'm involved in crafting briefs for marketing campaigns. I'd would love to chat and share insights. Looking forward to the month of free access!
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! Crafting creative briefs is like putting together a puzzle - challenging yet rewarding. Let's chat about it and unlock the mysteries of brief writing together!