• Subscribe
  • If you needed to choose an epic soundtrack to accompany your product launch, which song would it be?

Valeriia Dziubenko
    15 replies
    I believe that music is an inalienable part of our lives, helping us express mood, emotion, or intention, which is sometimes hard to describe with words or pictures. So, if the PH platform supported adding a soundtrack to your product launch page, which composition would you choose? ;)

Replies

The Way (instrumental) by Zack Hemsey.
    Valeriia Dziubenko
    The song that comes to my mind is "Legendary" by Skillet :D
    Igor Lysenko
    If the product is for health then something from the lyrics
    Valeriia Dziubenko
    @ixord Good thought! Are there any specific compositions coming to your mind?
    Vyacheslav Suskov
    "Primo Victoria" by Sabaton "Living after midnight" by Judas Priest "Welcome to the jungle" by Guns'n'Roses "Blastin' Fast & Loud" by Twisted Sister
    George Burmistrov
    Super Mario Bros. main theme (because Mario breaks bricks in the game, and our product is called Blocks)
    Valeriia Dziubenko
    @burmistrov Ha! That is a fantastic idea! I like it! :D
    Freya
    "Lose Yourself" by Eminem: This song is about determination and never giving up, which are two qualities that are essential for any successful entrepreneur.
    Valeriia Dziubenko
    @rania_judd Oh yeah, it is an amazing example! I should say that, to me, Eminem himself is all about determination and never giving up, so almost each of his songs would be a great choice.
    Eva Consuegra
    Eye of the Tiger - Survivor jajaja, it's Rocky's vibe. Keep pushing, push, push! Launching is exciting, don't get me wrong, but it's important to learn from your mistakes, embrace the feedback, and keep pushing! We launched today, and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions! Feel free to try our tool and leave feedback. Support is always welcome! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Valeriia Dziubenko
    @eva_consuegra Oh yeah, "Eye of the Tiger" is classic! Each time I think about this song, it reminds me of Will Ferrell's twit, where he mentioned that he always played it with the klaxon of his car when he saw people jogging :D I'll definitely check out your launch! Good luck!