• Subscribe
  • If you knew you had 1 day off in your life, how would you spend it (other than working)? πŸ™‚

How would your day look like if you didn't work at all and you would know that it is only one day of your life without work?

Replies

Stvkssh
    Travel around the city, try something new maybe food or hangout place...Or maybe a day without internet :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @stevsky day without internet sounds like a challenge to me :D but travelling is something I would go for! :)
    Yash Patidar
    I will launch the product on Product Hunt! πŸš€ .
    @yash_patidar_ is there any launch prepared? :)
    Priyanka Saini
    I'll be sleeping under the sky, surrounded by nature, soaking up the sunlight, and listening to the sound of the waves from the nearby beach.
    @priyanka27 I couldn't find inspiration for what to do until you wrote it down here. :) Thanks Priyanka :)
    Ali Jan
    Morning starts with a peaceful morning, enjoying a slow breakfast while reading a book, In Midday I’d probably indulge in something creative, like visiting a museum or art gallery to get inspired and In Afternoon Catch up with friends or family for a leisurely lunch. Good food and great company make for the best memories, In Night Winds down the day with a cozy movie night or a binge-watch session of a series I’ve been saving for a time like this. I wrote it down all here. :)
    Matte
    If you use our automation video products, every day is a day off!πŸ˜„
    Bon
    To be honest, I don't know. Maybe it’s about freshening up, putting on clean clothes, and calmly saying goodbye to family.
    @bonvisions I hope it is mean like a good "goodbye" :D or how was that meant? :D
    Carlvensky St Fleur
    I would probably reflect on my life.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    Prolly drive my dream car.
    @yashaswini_ippili Which is your dream car?
    Yashaswini Ippili
    @busmark_w_nika How would you spend your day?
    Sahiiii
    I'd go out and have a good time with those who matter the most to me.
    Two Heads
    My kids, my wife, on a beach, chilling, playing, laughing until the sun goes down
    Star
    @busmark_w_nika I'd read a book in a cozy cafΓ©, take a scenic walk, and enjoy a leisurely meal.
    @thesidraarif it sounds idyllic. What would be the book? πŸ‘€
    Duc Doba
    This is PH community, so perhaps without guessing much you could expect 1 obvious answer: It means to have a day off from working on my own product. I'll skim through all stuffs on PH to get some hints about what my next product may look like :)
    @dobaduc you would use it as a competition advantage to be one step ahead, right? :D That's neat :D
    Prem Saini
    Head to the beach, sip on a cocktail, and enjoy the soothing sound of waves
    @prem_saini1 you probably live near the sea. I should spend the whole day to get there. πŸ˜… (In our country we do not have the sea.) Anyway, I would take it as well. 😊
    Rahul Parmar
    I'd spend it exploring nature and indulging in a favorite hobby.
    Sahil Patel
    i'll engage with the PH community
    @muhammad_tallal_azam yeah, that makes sense when the rest of life would be about work :D fair enough :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I'd probably take a trip to somewhere for some peace of mind with my friends. Just sit back and relax. :D
    Huge
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Wake up at 9 in the morning, read after breakfast, play ball with friends in the afternoon, and go swimming in the evening. You might ask me, "Aren't you going to have a meal?" If I'm not working, it's not a must-have option, and it can be eaten at any time.
    Azza Shahid
    Will sleep
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    I will sleep all day just after Maintaining my streak πŸ˜€πŸ˜€