If you had to recommend only one book in 2024 what would it be? πŸ“š

Toni
17 replies
To me it would be "$100 M offers" by Alex Hormozi. Because distribution is crucial now to succeed when you build products. And the book gives actionable tips to create the best offer. and you ?

Replies

Lucas Bransbury
Yes, Alex is the GOAT when it comes to marketing and business, plus how he portrays it makes it so relative. I would recommend Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. Please do read this one at least once in your life, thank me later.
Massimo Chieruzzi
One book I always recommend to all startup guys is Lost & Founder by Rand Fishkin. It's one of the most honest views on what it means to run a startup you can find.
Ruben Boonzaaijer
To me, it would be 100M leads by Hormozi (paired with 100M offers). Looking forward to his next book as well!
Toni
@ruben_boonz 100M leads is great. Though I didn't feel it brought as much value as 100 m offers. But still great insights to start growing a company.
Maurizio Isendoorn
I was going to reply $100M offers until I saw your description haha!
Ganesh Natarajan
Just finishing "Why we Die" by Nobel Laureate Venki Ramakrishnan. Addresses a number of questions from science and ethics and discusses new tech that can help ageing.
devon daniel
NEGOTIATING NIRVANA IS A GOOD CHOICE IF YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AT UNDERSTANDING HOW DEALS ARE STRUCTURED AND MADE
Jerryton
Launching soon!
The diary of a CEO
Gurkaran Singh
Sell like crazy by Sabri Suby, its not a book, its a tool from which sabri suby talks to you
Barbora Koubkova
Just reading The Mindful Body by E.J.Langer, a Harvard psychology professor. Even though it focuses mainly on health, it's very powerful in deconstructing how we think about everything really. It's definitely a great way to challenge one's thinking and approach to life, rules, and concepts. Something that is applicable in-n-out of work. Cheers to a refreshing 2024! :)
Toni
@barbora__koubkova sounds great. I’ll definitely look into it. Love books that transcend the mere business , and can impact our whole life
Barbora Koubkova
@toni_pm Definitely. Its like those times when you learn something at a family gathering that you can later apply in your work life or vice versa. Life, huh?! :)
Eirina Khan
Black and White Supply Chain - Bashir Ahmed Nothing thick, just a simple, 140 pager book that tells everything you need to understand about supply chain for start ups. That's all I would want to focus on and read over and over in 2024 :)
Kate Parker
Always, always Originals by Adam Grant. I read it every year!