If you had to keep only 5 apps in your phone, which one would they be?

Software Guy (Aarvy)
21 replies
Imagine you have to delete all apps from your phone but keep only 5, which one would they be?

Replies

Leo L-Mrc
Gmail, WhatsApp, and my other three apps. I'm not going to give up my apps for others anyway
Dominic Dumont
Slack, Whatsapp, Reddit, Bank app & Chess 🐴 - assuming we have access to the build-in internet browser
Khasan
Telegram, Telegram, Telegram, Telegram, Telegram
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@haserk Some genuine Telegram lovers here. Curious to know, what do you use it for?
Khasan
@software_guy everything :) Messaging, team calls, groups (way faster than slack, ideal for small teams), follow thematic groups/channels, blogging (I have an own blog there), use it to storage files, make quick text notes.. pretty much everything :)
Philip Snyder
Twitter, Gmail, Safari, iMessage, Maps
Murali Gottumukkala
Slack, paytm, whatsapp, youtube & chess
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@murali_aasaan Great! curious to know do you play chess on a daily basis?
Avital Trifsik
WhatsApp, Instagram, google photos, TikTok and Reddit
Leora Crist
If you had to keep only 5 apps in your phone, which one would they be? The first one I would include is the calendar. This is because it is a very important tool and it helps me in keeping track of my appointments and meetings. The next app is the photo editor. I love taking pictures and editing them when I get home from work, this app makes it faster and easier for me. The third app would be the music player. It allows me to listen to all kinds of music, even if it is not downloaded yet on my phone. I also read a webpage about the educational apps and services for students that they can get in order to enhance their learning abilities.