If you had $100k in the bank, what would you do?

Frank Sondors
20 replies
If someone would give you a bit of cash to get you going, what would you do with it? Where would you invest?

Replies

Natalya Osyko
If I had 100 k $, I would invest half of it, another 30% in buying a house abroad, and keep a little bit for traveling. I've been wanting to visit Britain, especially Scotland, for a long time.
Piotr Obidowski
Hard question, but for me I would probably: 1. $50k + credit leverage = real estate 2. $30k = in me, to keep building cool stuff 3. $20k = stock / gold / silver
Konok Nazmul
If I had $100k in the bank, I would definitely consider diversifying my investments. One area that I find really intriguing is real estate crowdfunding platforms. They allow you to invest in real estate projects with smaller amounts of money and potentially earn passive income.
Frank Sondors
@konok_nazmul ok, so you wouldn't actually use it to build something, but just invest all of it?
Konok Nazmul
@franksondors well I have already invested a big chunk on my 2 businesses. So, I thought it would be strategic decision to diversify my asset portfolio. Than again I don’t have $100k in my bank right now. Owning it might change my decision. Lol πŸ˜€
Artyom Ananov | Smart Solutions AI
@konok_nazmul I think 100k is not the right amount of money to start investments. Way better is to use that money to build a profitable business, earn some money and start investing when you'll have at least 1, 1.5m.
Uma Venugopal
Invest in some startups(after due diligence)
Alyssa Phillips
Real estate can be a good long-term investment. I might explore opportunities to invest in real estate through purchasing physical properties.
Seth Stephens
First, Sleep a full 8hours. Then look into developing a diversified portfolio
Jeorge
I'm not afraid to play with high stakes! My choice is to go all-in and invest my entire bankroll in shitcoins. So one day I would either wake up a crypto millionaire or completely broke πŸ˜… at least not bored
Elena Tsemirava
First of all I would speed up the development of my product in order to launch it ASAP.
Kayode Odeleye
100% of it would go into my current startup. Make or break:( We're launching a venture capital game today so would appreciate the support In the absence of actual $100k πŸ˜€
Igor Lysenko
Invested in good projects that can help people, or invested in advertising so that all people could appreciate the product.
Markus Matti
40 to 50k - I would hire an app development company to build my project 30 to 40k - maintenance and marketing 20k - fees of life = time to engage
Ransomeson Grantt
If I had some extra cash to kickstart a venture, I'd consider investing it in a side hustle or a small online business. Perhaps explore e-commerce or a niche service that aligns with my interests and skills. Diversifying Nedbank investments across stocks or cryptocurrency could also be a smart move for potential long-term growth. Ultimately, I'd aim to make thoughtful and calculated choices to maximize the potential return on that initial investment.
Alex Afti
Investing money depends on various factors, including your financial goals, risk tolerance, and time horizon. Before making any investment decisions, it's crucial to consider your personal financial situation and possibly consult with a financial advisor. Remember, all investments come with some level of risk, and it's essential to be well-informed before making decisions. Diversification and a long-term perspective are often key principles in successful investing. It's also wise to regularly review your financial plan, embedded payments, and adjust it as needed based on changes in your life or the economic environment.
Alex Khan
I'd consider investing the cash in starting a small restaurant business like https://openingtoclosehours.com/, combining my passion for food with a potential avenue for growth. Additionally, I might explore opportunities in the pharmacy sector, considering the essential nature of healthcare and the potential for a stable and impactful investment.