• Subscribe
  • If you get $60 in your bank account! what AI tool would you purchase and what will you build?

Purvam Joshi
    14 replies

Replies

Christopher Anderson
    I'd probably go with Jasper.ai to generate some initial content ideas and outlines, then use GPT-3.5 or Claude to refine and expand on the content. Could be a cool way to jumpstart a new blog or content-heavy site without having to write everything from scratch! Just make sure the AI-generated stuff still has your unique voice and perspective mixed in.
    Tina Kim
    I'd probably invest in an AI tool for content creation.
    Alexander Galitsky
    I’ll quit my job and go to Greenland
    Elijah William
    If I had $60 to spend, I'd go for an AI-driven analytics tool.
    Tamar Waziri
    I want to invest in an AI-powered marketing solution. It would allow me to create stronger marketing campaigns and reach my target demographic more effeciency
    Tywin Del
    With $60, I’d choose an AI tool for voice recognition
    Remy Traphagan
    I’d invest in a budget-friendly AI design tool to enhance my creative projects. With it, I’d build a portfolio of visually stunning graphics for my freelance work.
    Jordan bulk
    I had invest in an AI tool for content creation. With that, I’d build a blog that generates engaging posts automatically.
    Viktor Surkov
    I woudl probably go and find a job in that case, I dont want to live on streets with laptop playing with AI ))))
    Purvam Joshi
    @viktor_surkov what if your boss ask you this question and give you $60 to spend on tool? what will you do?
    David Carter
    I'd invest in Writesonic for content creation - it uses GPT and has a lot of helpful templates. Could automate writing articles, ad copy, product descriptions etc to save time. Maybe even experiment with using it to write content to build backlinks for SEO. Has anyone else tried Writesonic? Curious how it compares to Jasper or straight up GPT-3.