If you found out the world was ending in a year, how would you spend your time?

Vlad Golub
16 replies
Remember that the world would be ending in a year for everyone else, too. How would that effect your options?

Replies

Nuno Reis
One of two things would happen. Either the world would go into chaos and no decent living would be possible (pre apocalyptic world?? :/) Or the world would unite in saving the human kind by either finding a way to live in a destroyed world or elsewhere. I would like to be a part of the solution in the second one :P Don't think I'd be able to just enjoy the last year comfortably in either scenario, while everything was going to burn.
@nuno_ms_reis Let's save the world and then we can enjoy a nice cold drink together on a beach that we saved from the apocalypse 🌊🍹
The best thing is that i wouldn't have to save for retirement anymore! But in all seriousness, I'd spend time with loved ones, travel, and maybe even try a few extreme sports!
Build a count down app and market it like crazy πŸ˜‚
Fly to mars and continue living πŸͺπŸ‘½
@timcha Count me in! Who needs Earth when you can have a whole new planet to explore? Plus, think of all the cool alien friends we'll make. Let's goooooo πŸš€πŸ‘½πŸͺ
I would explore the world and visit bucket-list destinations, experiencing the beauty and diversity of different cultures and landscapes
@vladislav_pavlenko Yes! Let's all quit our jobs and travel the world together from now. Who's in? πŸ˜‚πŸŒ
Uma Venugopal
Take up monkhood for real.
@uma_venugopal Haha, who wouldn't want to escape the chaos and live a peaceful life? Go for it πŸ™πŸΌ
Kinda a basic answer but I would do all the things from my bucket list, spend time with my loved ones and spend all of my savings πŸ˜€