• Subscribe
  • If you could work on any project in the world, what would it be and why?

Sanja Micic
    22 replies
    For me definitely ''Ocean Cleanup Initiatives''. Why? It leverages cutting-edge technology to tackle a massive environmental issue, helping to restore marine ecosystems and protect aquatic life.

Replies

James Chappel
    I’m passionate about urban green spaces, so I’d choose a project focused on transforming city landscapes into more sustainable and eco-friendly environments.
    Leo Paz
    Some combination of the metaverse and AI lol
    Eveertee
    I’d love to work on a project that advances space exploration
    Mitchell Benn
    I dream of contributing to a project that develops affordable medical technologies for remote communities.
    Mitchell Marshall
    I’d like to be part of a project focused on advancing medical research, particularly in rare or complex diseases.
    Sanja Micic
    @mitchell_marshall1 Helping people and advancing medicine are characteristics of humanity. It's nice when a person thinks like that.
    Him Jing
    I'm interested in projects that enhance sustainable tourism. Because i do love travelling
    Sanja Micic
    @khaba_shaba I worked on the Vacabee project. Take a look and explore a bit. It supports and enables great discounts to make travel easier for everyone. Plus, it has a Boomerang program that allows your friends to travel with benefits for you. You can use those points for future travels. It costs you nothing, just share the link with friends. Maybe the best way to understand it is through a YT explainer video.
    Luke Nick
    I’d work on projects that promote clean water access worldwide
    Sanja Micic
    @luke_nick Are you an engineer or was the job related to something else? In addition, I have completed a degree in Agroecology and Environmental Protection. So cool! Big support!
    Luke Wright
    I’d love to be involved in developing smart city technologies that enhance urban living
    Lazar J
    I’d be excited to work on a project that supports animal conservation.
    Sanja Micic
    @lazar_j1 Love for animals is a characteristic of a good person. They should be given every kind of support because they are much more endangered in today's world.
    Rebaika James
    I’m drawn to projects that focus on improving disaster response and recovery.
    Sanja Micic
    @rebaika_james Big support, it's essential to work more on that issue. I think there isn't enough attention given to it, and it's a serious problem.
    Aztec Elric
    I would choose to work on a project using advanced technology to improve global education access, focusing on AI-driven personalized learning and expanding educational resources for underserved communities, aiming to create a more equitable and inclusive world
    Sanja Micic
    @aztec_elric Idea is great and humane above all. But how much will governments allow it to be realized? I think their goal is opposite to ours. It's easier to manage people who lack education. It's a big struggle.