If you could travel back in time, what era or event would you visit and why?

Udayraj Parmar
16 replies

Replies

Katya Veremeichik
I would visit 1960s Europe and America. Golden age, really.
I would visit the 1920s, flapper dresses and speakeasies sound like the bee's knees! Plus, who doesn't love a good Charleston? 🫠🫠
Udayraj Parmar
@realvladgolub I would visit dinosaur age 🙌 and perform social jazz dance IN front of T Rex.
Anton Tolstoy
If I could travel back in time, one era I would love to visit is the Renaissance. It was a remarkable period of intellectual, artistic, and cultural growth that spanned from the 14th to the 17th century in Europe. I would be fascinated to witness the flourishing of art, literature, and scientific discoveries that took place during that time. Being able to observe great artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Raphael at work would be a dream come true. Their mastery and creativity continue to inspire generations to this day. I would also love to witness the groundbreaking scientific advancements and theories developed by thinkers like Galileo Galilei and Nicolaus Copernicus, which revolutionized our understanding of the world. Furthermore, the Renaissance was a period of intense societal and political changes. It would be intriguing to witness the interactions between powerful figures such as the Medici family in Florence or the Tudor dynasty in England, as well as the impact of these changes on the lives of ordinary people. Overall, the Renaissance represents a time of extraordinary human achievements, artistic brilliance, and intellectual curiosity. It would be an incredible experience to immerse myself in the vibrant atmosphere of that era and gain a deeper understanding of the transformative ideas and cultural movements that shaped our world.
Hamid Khan
I would choose to visit the Renaissance era to witness the flourishing of art, science, and culture.
Stephen Walker
Alright, let's take a break from code and servers! I'd personally head back to the '90s, the early days of the internet.
Gloria Russell
Oh, the Silicon Valley garage startup days in the 70s and 80s for sure. Imagine being there when Apple or Microsoft were just seeds of ideas. That entrepreneurial energy must have been something else.
Igor Lysenko
I would visit that peak when the business was just being created, I would like to join this society and see growth with my own eyes.
Levon Abelyan
90s and will create a Mortal Kombat series :D
Nimesha Buvanendran
I'd love to visit ancient Greece in its glory days. Was always fascinated by their philosophy and logical thinking, so would love to see a discussion taking place at the Lyceum.
I would go back to 1985 and warn Marty McFly to take some Plutonium with him ☢️