• Subscribe
  • If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be and why?

Joy kalu
    16 replies
    Really want to understand what you could learn or experience that would be most interesting🤔🤔🤔

Replies

Cary Montrose
    Swapping lives with a tech startup founder sounds intriguing. I’d love to see the day-to-day challenges they face and gain insights into how they drive innovation and manage their team.
    Joy kalu
    Launching soon!
    @cary_montrose Wow!🤔 Have you thought about engaging with local startup communities or participating in events to hear from those with firsthand experiences?
    Aleksander Brousseau
    I’d be interested in switching lives with an astronaut. The experience of floating in space and seeing Earth from orbit would be an incredible perspective shift.
    Jasper James
    I’d switch lives with a professional athlete. Experiencing their training regimen and seeing how they balance fame and performance would be fascinating.
    Kistiñe Sheffield
    Understanding the challenges and decision making at the top of a major company would be eye opening.I’d choose to swap with a high profile CEO for a day.
    Ashley Gnegy
    I’d switch with Elon Musk for a day to experience the visionary thinking behind his projects. It would be fascinating to see how he tackles problems and drives innovation across multiple industries.
    Cheryle Veltri
    Experiencing a day as a top chef would be amazing. I’m curious to see what it’s like to create exquisite dishes and work in such a high-pressure, creative environment.
    Sukumar
    I'd go with a travel blogger. It would be great to see what it's like to explore new places constantly and share those experiences with a large audience.
    William Campbell
    Switching lives with a famous musician would be cool. Seeing what it's like to perform in front of huge crowds and manage a music career would be fascinating.
    Tariq Waseem
    I will switch with a surgeon and will feel proud by saving the life of someone.
    Sophia Marie Thompson
    Ooh, probably Elon Musk or someone like that. Would love to see what a day in the life of a tech visionary is like - all the future ideas they're dreaming up, the big challenges they're strategizing about. And taking a Tesla out for a spin wouldn't be too shabby either!