If you could start your own business, what would it be and why?

Sanja Micic
17 replies
I would love to have my own restaurant. A cozy spot where I can focus on giving my guests a delightful experience. Cooking and connecting with people brings me joy. And, of course, it must serve the finest espresso in town.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Replies

Elizabeth Gorgon
In fact, the restaurant business always sounds very attractive, but you should understand that it has a lot of important features that should be taken into account. To optimize and automate the activities of staff, improve the quality of the finished product and increase profits, it is worth buying equipment for restaurants designed for their concept. For example, here you can always find restaurant supply equipment
Mingjie Liu
The restaurant idea sounds great! If I can run my business, I would like to build up my own amateur basketball team, inviting those players who loves basketball but can't make in the league. I will find games for them to play, and make them famous on the internet!
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@russell_liu17 I second this! I would love to have my own cafe from which I could work on my startup haha
Natalie Ermishina
I think that it could be a bookstore where I could not only sell books, but also make some activities for the readers, like a bookclub, booktalks, workshops, lectures, etc - to develop a community of people who like reading, communicating, discovering smth new and just having a nice time together :)
Sanja Micic
@natalie_ermishina That's true enjoyment and hedonism. I love sharing impressions with friends when we read a new book; it can be fun.
Ibileke Samuel
If I had the resources and manpower to start my business, it will be a Gym. Why? I chose a gym because it is scalable, and brings quite the profit when set in the right place at the right time I would fit right in with that sort of business. And of course a restaurant is a very great idea because human canโ€™t do without food๐Ÿ˜‚ so that sums up to a steady income
Sanja Micic
@theonlyleke So you're the type who puts profit before enjoyment after all. ๐Ÿค”Interesting. After the gym, everyone comes to my restaurant for lunch.๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ibileke Samuel
@sanja_micic every successful entrepreneur puts profit before enjoyment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What a great idea though๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love it
Igor Lysenko
I would like to create digital products that will help people solve their problems. For example, for psychologists or something like that.
Carpenter Carpenter
Starting my own business focused on air fryer reviews has been a rewarding journey. Specializing in providing detailed and honest reviews, my goal is to help consumers make informed decisions. I meticulously test various models, evaluating their performance, ease of use, and value for money. My website features comprehensive comparisons, highlighting the pros and cons of each air fryer. Additionally, I offer tips on usage and recipes to maximize their potential. The positive feedback from readers and the growing traffic to my site affirm that my business is not only viable but also a helpful resource for many.
Sanja Micic
@carpenter_carpenter It's nice of you to share your experiences and good recipes with consumers. Well done.
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, running my own restaurant sounds like a dream! It's like creating a masterpiece dish with a side of tech-savvy flavor. Who knew data science could blend so deliciously with espresso artistry? ๐Ÿฝ๏ธโ˜•
Sanja Micic
@thestarkster I am convinced that everything requires skill, hard work, and creativity. Crafting a perfect espresso is a science. A barista or an Italian would explain it best. It takes a lot of effort.โ˜•