• Subscribe
  • If you could spend a day with any historical figure, who would it be?

Katerina Dedyulya
    9 replies
    I will be Virginia Woolf for me. Her innovative writing style, including stream-of-consciousness techniques, transformed modern literature. Spending a day with her could provide insights into her creative process and the challenges she faced as a pioneering woman writer in the early 20th century. Also she was quite open about her struggles, and her views on feminism, society, and art could offer profound reflections on issues still relevant today.

Replies

Eloise lvy
    Iā€™d love to spend a day with Leonardo da Vinci. I think his creativity and curiosity would be fascinating to experience firsthand.
    Salar Davari
    Anton Chekhov I guess. He's my all-time favorite.
    thina samin
    I'd hang out with Einstein, just to see if his brain was really that big. šŸ˜…
    Robert K Simpson
    I would love to spend a day with Cleopatra, because who wouldn't want to chat with a queen who had an affair with Caesar?
    Nathan Jake
    Iā€™d pick Marie Curie. Her dedication to science and her groundbreaking work would make for a really enlightening day.
    Robin Prime
    For me, meeting Nelson Mandela would be incredible. His resilience and wisdom are truly inspiring.