• Subscribe
  • If you could spend 24 hours with one famous person/entrepreneur, who would it be and why?

Simona O'Neill
    12 replies
    I will kick it off with Katy Perry 🤩. Why? Because she works her ass off, she's super smart, brave, funny, and is always on the lookout for new opportunities to make money and stay famous. And she's just a really cool person. I actually met her a number of times, spoke to her and even had a Christmas dinner together 🤯(pretty crazy experience during the pandemic). But I would love to properly hang out with her for 24h and pick her brain. How about you?

Replies

Nick
    I would really like to talk to Jonny Kim. He might not be to popular social media wise, but he is just an unbelievable individual. He came from a very hard childhood, joined the Navy, became a Navy SEAL, then applied to become a medical doctor, went to Harvard Medical school under a Navy program, became an MD, then a friend told him to look into the Astronaut program, and he finished that recently and is now Navy Seal, Doctor, Astronaut, and is currently training for the next team going back to the moon. Not to mention he was in combat in Iraq and earned a Silver Star, just like a unbelievable drive and such humility. https://whatgotyouthere.com/the-... And WHAT?! You had Christmas dinner with Katy Perry? That's not something you hear everyday 😊🤗😁
    Nick
    @simona_o_neill3 Wow, that's pretty awesome, not something that happens everyday. 😊 Have you been able to meet other famous people due to your husband's job, being a roadie he probably gets to meet so many. I would have also loved to meet Steven Hawking or Carl Sagan, those beyond genius level people, especially ones in astronomy and astrophysics I have always thought would be really great to meet to just see how they were in a normal setting, not like a classroom or research lab.
    Simona O'Neill
    @reconcatlord wow, he certainly sounds like a super interesting person to talk to and be around. Like a real life hero! 🙂 As for Katy Perry, yes it was wild. My husband worked for her for a number of years as he's a roadie, and that year they were doing Vegas residency. Everyone was asked to stay and not travel home for XMas incase they get Covid. So everyone flew their families over instead :-). Orlando Bloom was sick with Covid at home, so Katy ended up spending it with her daughter and us all in Vegas. She reserved the whole restaurant and we all had Christmas dinner and drinks together 🙂
    Simona O'Neill
    @reconcatlord yes I met quite a few and most of them are just normal people which is nice 🙂. Steven Hawking would be wayyy too smart for me 😂 Although I am fascinated by astronomy and love everything to do with space. Science is the most amazing field of study and I truly admire everyone who dedicates their life to it.
    Nick
    @simona_o_neill3 Same, astronomy and astrophysics is amazing, I just read an article today that they were able successfully use the first laser communication device from space, they beamed a cat video (which I totally approve of lol) from earth to psyche space craft 19 million miles away.
    Gareth Reynolds
    Mine would probably be Keanu Reaves. He just seems like such a cool down to earth dude. The Matrix also happens to be my favorite film so it makes sense. How did you even end up in a scenario of having dinner with her?!?!?!?
    Simona O'Neill
    @gareth_reynolds1 oh I really like Keanu Reaves too :-) Great choice! My husband used to travel the world with her as he's a roadie. One year they weren't allowed to go home for XMas because of Covid, so everyone's families went to them instead (in Vegas). Lots of Covid tests were needed to make sure that all of us were healthy, but we all ended up having a full Christmas dinner and drinks with her and her little daughter (she reserved the whole restaurant). It was pretty mad :-)
    Elena Tsemirava
    For me it would be Bill Gates. He is one of the pioneers of the IT industry, an intelligent, educated, modest person.
    Rajesh Bhimani
    I would choose Elon Musk. His visionary approach to technology, space exploration, and sustainability is intriguing. I'd be fascinated to discuss his innovative ideas, gain insights into his problem-solving mindset, and explore the future possibilities he envisions for humanity.
    Simona O'Neill
    @rajesh_bhimani 100%! I'd love to chat to him too