• Subscribe
  • If you could relive one day from your past, would you choose to change something?

Katerina Dedyulya
    9 replies
    If I could relive one day from my past, I would choose to change the day I missed my chance to attend the graduation at the University. I have this tendency to miss all official events, maybe I would have grown up differently.. Maybe

Replies

Momin Ul Abidin
    umm not really i would rather learn and move forward haha
    Zane Ryan
    There is no possibility. Look forward.
    Nitesh Jamod
    If I could go back in time, I would prioritise getting my mother to the hospital three minutes early to ensure she receives treatment and doesn't leave me again.😔 I want to emphasise the bad of those three minutes in my life.
    Robert Pim
    I think, yes I want to change something.
    Milli Sen
    Probably being at concerts. Btw, I'm launching Primebio soon. Please turn on the notifs to stay tuned.
    Laeequa Ahmad
    Not really. I dont know what would happen if I had changed course of things.
    Patricia Harris
    Nope, no way to change the past. Only thing to do is learn from it and keep moving forward to make the future better. Regrets are part of life but dwelling on them doesn't do any good.
    Emily Rose Johnson
    I wouldn't want to change anything, even the bad days. They all led me to where I am now. Just keep moving forward and making the most of each new day!