If you could only do one marketing strategy - X, LinkedIn or Reddit? Why?

April-li
12 replies
Our team is understaffed and doesn't have the bandwidth to promote across multiple platforms, so we're wondering if anyone has any good suggestions.

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
It dedepnds on your product. But the statistics I recently saw claim that conversion rates on LinkedIn are significantly higher than on X.
April-li
@dzts Thanks! But I'm curious, where does your data come from?
Clayton Walker
LinkedIn and X are where you want to be - Reddit is not as good for promoting your launch these days. Have you considered a social media management platform that allows you to post/schedule to multiple networks at once?
Launching soon!
I recommend utilizing LinkedIn as your primary marketing strategy. LinkedIn is a professional networking platform where you can connect with potential clients, partners, and industry professionals. By sharing valuable content, engaging with your network, and participating in relevant groups, you can build credibility and generate leads for your business. Plus, LinkedIn's advertising options can help you reach a targeted audience effectively. Good luck with your marketing efforts! We are building a marekting AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
Lorenz Sell
I think it depends on your audience. There's a particular kind of person on X and a particular kind of person on LinkedIn. For me, the audience at totally difference. So I think it really depends on your product and who you're trying to reach.
Andrew C.
since my Niche is crypto... X is the place to be... no other platform will do... Telegram maybe. but thats about it
Andreas Sohns
I would choose LinkedIn. It's excellent for reaching professionals and has a solid organic reach.
JaredL
@andreas_sohns Can I ask if it is to find someone to DM to promote?