• Subscribe
  • If you could live in any country for a year, where would it be?

Shiva Tejasvi
    16 replies

Replies

Larry Kim
    I'd love to spend a year in Japan! The blend of tradition and modernity is so fascinating, and the food is amazing!
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @larry_kimm I completely agree Japan would be an incredible place to spend a year! The way tradition and modernity coexist there is truly unique, and the food is unbeatable
    lily gordy
    I've always dreamed of living in Australia for a year. The beaches, wildlife, and laid-back lifestyle seem incredible!
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @lily_gordy Living in Australia for a year sounds like an amazing adventure!Have you thought about which part of Australia you’d want to call home for that year?
    Andrew Schmidt
    Italy would be my choice! The culture, history, and endless pasta.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @andrew_schmidt_ Italy is an incredible choice! Imagine strolling through ancient ruins, visiting world-class museums, and indulging in authentic Italian cuisine every day.
    Allen Deck
    I’d choose Japan for a year. The blend of traditional culture and cutting edge technology fascinates me,plus the food is increible!
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @allen_deck Spending a year in Japan sounds amazing!
    Daisy Rosy
    Australia sounds perfect to me. I think The outdoor lifestyle, diverse wildlife, and stunning beaches would be fantastic for a year long adventure.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @daisy_rosy Australia sounds like an ideal choice for an adventurous year!
    Luther Westover
    I’d love to live in Italy. The rich history, beautiful landscapes, and delisious cuisine would make it an amazing experience
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @luther_westover Living in Italy sounds like a dream come true!
    Udaya Sri
    Italy or France 🙂
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @udaya_sri Italy and France are both incredible choices!
    Dharmi Gohil
    France or Mauritius as those are least polluted :)
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @dharmigohil Agree, Both France and Mauritius are fantastic choices for enjoying less pollution!