If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Christine A.
27 replies

Replies

Annie Martin
Everywhere is good when my cat along with me...Our Financial Consultant & Advisor will help you plan & save for your financial goals. Visit us now!
Anastasiia K
Country-wise hard to say as there are many aspects to consider like costs, environment, language etc. So I'd go a bit philosophically generic and say that if I could I'd live in peace with myself :) So far that's the goal to achieve..
Philippe Touret
I would live in Japan if I could. I love Japanese anime, especially PriPara. I love playing that game when I travel to Japan
Kelly Donohue
Italy. Even though I’m biased because my parents were born there. and it's beautiful as well.
Tibor Szantai
I always thought that I would live in the ocean. My life couldn't be better if I lived right next to the sea and with family and friends just a hop and skip away. Some of my favorite places in life are on the beach and by the ocean.
Jason Andries
I would love to live in a city close to the beach where it's warm all year so that you both have the lively city atmosphere and the relaxing beach culture
Sven Radavics
Somewhere in Tuscany for a couple of years.
Shivam Thiagarajan
I would love to live somewhere in the Mediterranean or along the Balkan coast.
Dávid Sipos
New York, Manhattan! I need that extra boost right now! Thank later somewhere in Norway, or Iceland.
Chantal Cho
seoul. i love my city!