• Subscribe
  • If you could invest in one company from history, what would you choose?

Aaron O'Leary
    46 replies
    I think I would choose to be a seed investor in Google, seems like a pretty solid idea to me.

Replies

Nick Hutton
    Is Bitcoin a company...returns on that are pretty nice!
    Nick Hutton
    @aaronoleary yeah you'd probably have just covered the interest
    Aaron O'Leary
    @nick_hutton I remember when bitcoin first came out I was a teenager and I tried to get a loan from my parents to invest 1000 in it, they didn't have that money but alas would be nice now!
    Ivanna Wendel
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    Helpdesk by LabiDesk
    Pinterest)
    Leandro
    Merida for Remote Workers
    Merida for Remote Workers
    McDonald's
    Sachin Raghavendran
    @leandro8209 YES ridiculous how much market share they have aggregated. Also, they have had a history of good investments in Chipotle and other top brands.
    Aaron O'Leary
    @leandro8209 Thats a good one!
    David
    Product Hunt
    Product Hunt
    $AMZN at $1.31 in may 1998. I would only be 6, but I got 2 dollars (CAD) for every tooth from the tooth fairy. Each of those would be around $3000 today :/
    Aaron O'Leary
    @zyqxd Oh nice, yeah would love to have invested a few g's in amazon
    Fawad Ahmed
    Being an early investor in Apple would have been amazing!
    Tasos Valtinos
    I was 4 years old in 1998. If i could invest 1k$ in AMAZON in 1998 I would be a millionaire!
    tiger nimo
    amazon when they first went IPO, or at least when i was in my first job job... amazon was at $34. oh well. vision's 20/20 looking back. who is the amazon of now? that's what i have learned from that.
    Eugene Hauptmann
    Depends on how far back we can go. Here's my shortlist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du...
    Jérémy Goillot
    SaaS Pricing Explorer
    SaaS Pricing Explorer
    WhatsApp
    Sumantra Mukherjee
    I could have invested in the East India Company. Unfortunately, I was not around.
    Piotr Zgierski
    All want to be silent investors. Have money. But if you could invest and take a part in the process... It would gain such a success?
    Robert Ferguson
    If I were to invest in one company from history, I would like to invest in Amazon. Seeing that they are still expanding their services throughout the world and increasing their transactions per hour, well, I could say that Investing in that e-commerce juggernaut will surely give me great returns.