• Subscribe
  • If you could instantly learn the language and customs of any country, which one would you choose to?

Miko Markovic
    15 replies
    Imagine having the magical ability to instantly understand and speak any language, and adapt to any culture's customs. Personally, I would like to learn Italian since I find their culture captivating.

Replies

Jade Grimwood
    Oh this is my dream. I have always found learning languages so challenging - I don't think I have that part of my brain quite switched on. I'd probably choose Spanish as the language - and all the cultures that come with that!
    Miko Markovic
    @jade_grimwood Thank you! You can count on my support.
    Miko Markovic
    @jade_grimwood Spanish is truly special. It's almost like my mother tongue since I lived many years in Mexico. I know exactly what you're talking about.
    Jade Grimwood
    @miko_markovic11 Oh Mexico is on my list! Would love love love to visit! Vacabee looks pretty awesome - have hit up the Notify Me! We launched today - Marlee - would love your support!
    Ena Gluhakovic
    I would like to be able to learn Japanese instantly
    Miko Markovic
    @ena_gluhakovic Interesting culture, definitely.
    Azra Memisevic
    Portugese, I love everything about their culture.
    Miko Markovic
    @azra_memisevic Love your choice. Have you ever been to Portugal?
    Jade Grimwood
    @azra_memisevic Oh yes! Portugal is such a beautiful country!
    Julia Engelsmann
    I would love to speak French!
    Miko Markovic
    @julia_engelsmann Oui, oui. Have you ever visited France or any French speaking place?
    Peter Fil
    Japanese definitely. Its a whole new world
    Miko Markovic
    @kozadoev wow, great. A lot of Japanese lovers. Have you ever been to Japan?
    Peter Fil
    @miko_markovic11 just planning ) that part of world is completely unknown to me
    Julia Zakharova
    @kozadoev I'd like to learn it too)