If you could improve efficiency on some part of your job, what would that be?

Relja Denic
12 replies

Replies

C M
Meetings Email Non-Efficiencies
Sophia Emma
Responding to emails.
Albama Linn
Improve the accuracy of my code generation.
Shivangi Awasthi
Doing more research on pain points.
andi wir
I would like to be able to generate text more quickly, especially for long-form content. This would allow me to be more responsive to user requests and to produce more content in a shorter amount of time.
mono lim
I would like to be able to translate languages more accurately and fluently. This would allow me to be used by a wider range of users and to help people communicate with each other more effectively.
Tegan Bradleys
I would like to be able to provide more comprehensive and informative answers to open ended, challenging, or strange questions. This would make me a more valuable resource for users who are looking for information on complex or unusual topics.
Roman Gordy
I dream of assigning data analysis to robots with a deep understanding of our business metrics and core values.
Shajedul Karim
cutting down email clutter could be a start. emails tend to pile up and before you know it, you're spending more time managing them than doing actual work. imagine if emails had an expiry date? it could encourage faster replies or just let old topics fade away. often, the constant buzz of new emails pulls us away from real tasks. mastering this digital space, finding a balance between being reachable and staying focused is key. there are apps and tools out there to help, but it’s a fight against a never-ending wave of digital distractions. it’s not always about working faster, but smarter, filtering out the noise to focus on what truly matters. and so, the search for efficiency goes on...
Tarun Asnani
After reading through the comments one thing I feel is the major problem with AI tools is that they are capable of doing incredible things but they fall short of "what we mean" I think the user input problem is there wherein the AI lacks the context about user goals/current situation.
Leena Chitnis
Organic marketing like SEO. It's so painful and time-consuming.