If you could have coffee with any entrepreneur, who would it be? ☕️

Matej Cabadaj
18 replies
For me, it would be Tomas Cupr, the founder of rohlik group! 😄

Replies

Nishkarsh Srivastava
Nat Friedman for sure! He's like a legend to me I was so inspired by his work that based on one of his ideas I created my own product (universal search for your apps) p.s. we just launched and would love your support :) producthunt.com/posts/findr-5
Markk Tong
That's a great choice! Tomas Cupr has definitely made a huge impact in the e-commerce and grocery delivery space. I can only imagine the amazing insights and stories he could share over a cup of coffee. Who knows, maybe one day you'll have the opportunity to meet him in person! Keep aiming high and dreaming big. ☕️
Matej Cabadaj
@markk0217 I am actually surprised you know him! :) Wow! 🤩 Exactly as you say...the chances are there since we both come from the same country 👀
Felya Bilgen
For me, it would be Elon Musk :D
Matej Cabadaj
@felicitias That would definitely be very cool! Maybe one day? 🤩
Jofra G
If I could pick an entrepreneur to share a coffee with, it would be Elon Musk. His visionary approach to technology, innovation, and pushing the boundaries of what's possible has always fascinated me. I'd love to pick his brain on the future of space exploration, sustainable energy, and his experiences in building groundbreaking companies like Tesla and SpaceX. It would undoubtedly be an inspiring and thought-provoking coffee chat! ☕️😄
Jonathan Monroe
That's awesome! Tomas Cupr, the brain behind Rohlik Group, is an inspiring choice! His entrepreneurial journey must be filled with interesting insights and experiences. If I were to pick another entrepreneur, someone like Sara Blakely, the founder of Spanx, comes to mind. Her innovative approach to shapewear and her resilience in building a successful brand make her a fascinating figure in the business world! 😄
Jos Bish
That's awesome! Tomas Cupr, the founder of Rohlik Group, must have some fascinating insights and experiences to share. Connecting with visionary leaders like him can offer valuable perspectives and inspiration. It sounds like a great choice!
Umar Saleem
If I had to choose, it would be Elon Musk. His boundary-pushing mindset and ventures always leave me inspired
Julia Zakharova
Musk and Schwarzenegger)
James Will
Yeah same, it would be Tomas Cupr, the founder of rohlik group! 😄
Loane
Bernard Arnault as im French