• Subscribe
  • If you could design a wearable device to track any aspect of your health, what would it monitor?

Logan King
    2 replies
    If you could design a wearable device to track any aspect of your health or behavior, what would it monitor?

Replies

Lily Fil
    If I could design a wearable to track any aspect of health, I would choose to track stress and emotional state. This would allow us to not only track physical metrics, but also better understand how daily events and stresses affect our overall well-being. Interestingly, wearable technology is already changing entire industries, including sports. This article https://www.cogniteq.com/blog/ho... details how wearable technology is helping athletes and coaches track performance, prevent injuries, and optimize training. Such devices can truly revolutionize the approach to health and fitness, making it more personalized and effective.
    Ethun Hunt
    I'll design a device to track both physical and mental health. It would monitor heart rate variability, sleep patterns, and also incorporate sensors for stress levels and mood fluctuations. This holistic approach would provide people with comprehensive insights into their overall well-being. As I believe, everyone should make good decisions to improve their health and quality of life.