If you could change anything in your life right now, what would it be?

Artyom Sviridov
31 replies

Replies

Kevin Van Haesendonck
be more disciplined, procrastination is a real struggle sometimes!
Leena Chitnis
My sleep hygeine/patterns
Mujadad Naeem
My bank account balance.
Jessica Davis
I'd add a teleportation superpower to my life
Maria Hagsten
@jessica_daviss Recently traveled to Europe to visit family, and during my 14-hour flight, I pondered how long it will be before we have teleportation. If you find a way, let me know ๐Ÿ˜Š
Darya Antonyuk
I'd love to grow up in a city and be able to attend singning classes from my early years
Darya Antonyuk
@maria_hagsten almost none, unfortunately. I was always pushed into participating in various plays, concerts and performances we did at school, but never had the opportunity to attend proper classes. As an adult, I've taken some singing classes, but without going deep into one genre)
Maria Hagsten
@darya_antonyuk Thank you for sharing. I have a niece who is in a choir and I so admire what she's learning and how she can use her voice as an instrument. Have you thought of taking it up again? Never too late to learn something new?
Darya Antonyuk
@maria_hagsten yeah, I do want to get back to the classes, just waiting till I settle in one city at least for a few months ๐Ÿ˜…
Maria Hagsten
@darya_antonyuk Are you doing the digital nomad thing?
Eugenia Bud
I'd become a professional ballet dancer, 100%!
Natella Nuralieva
Great question and awesome answers! Thanks for the discussion Cannot come up with the answer myself though
Natalya Osyko
If I could change anything in my life right now, I would have started studying books on investing and how to create my own startups earlier. I would have taken more proactive steps towards managing my finances and building a financial safety net.
Prem Saini
Understanding Finance and Investment a lil bit more!
Henry
If I could change anything in my life right now, I would have more time to learn new things and explore my creativity. I'm always curious about the world around me, and I love finding new ways to express myself.
Would increase my salary :}
Judith Amarachi ๐Ÿ’™
What we were taught to believe about education
Judith Amarachi ๐Ÿ’™
We were taught education to be something that happens on the outside and only inside a school's walls. When in reality it is something that starts from the inside and then translate out, and also something not limited to the four walls of a school @maria_hagsten
Andrรฉ J
Launching soon!
Become a barista.
Louis Garnier
I'm just saying.. ๐Ÿ˜‰Each response to this discussion is a source of business.. ๐Ÿฆ„
Maria Hagsten
I would make a time machine and go back to tell my past self to be braver and not let anxiety hold me back.
Eva Consuegra
I would have said Yes! to smaller projects, trusted creative, risky ideas. Fun things happen outside the "comfort zone"
Moin Shaikh
I'd learn to say NO at an early age. Like many other busy and ambitious makers, I usually ended up saying yes and committing to many things at once even though I knew we wouldn't be able to take up everything I commit. But finally, I learnt the importance and art of saying no. However, I wish I knew this early in my career then I would have been a much better professional than I am today.
Mahsima Dastan
I just wanna stop eating junk foods :))
I think everything in life goes as it supposed to go, so I trust it and approach it from a learning perspective without thinking what I could change:) But on a serious note, I would change the amount of holidays I took, should have let myself relax more:D