• Subscribe
  • If you are not technical... how do you get your products made?

Joseph Natoli
    11 replies
    I am curious as a technical person, if you are not technical... where are you going to get your product developed past some static screenshots and or click-dummies? Edit Note: We are looking to discuss HOW you found someone, not if having a CTO is good or not.

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Navigating the non-technical path to product development is like embarking on a tech-free treasure hunt! Consider collaborating with design & development agencies, leveraging no-code tools, and seeking mentorship. As for funding, exploring crowdfunding platforms or pitching to angel investors could be key. And hey, when it comes to price expectations, aim for the stars but keep one foot firmly grounded in reality, right?
    Wilfred Kasekende
    @thestarkster @joseph_natoli How'd you know? Might be Ai assisted... Anecdotes are preferred though I agree.
    Joseph Natoli
    LOOFT- A/C Redefined
    @thestarkster not to call it out.... but I have to call it out, this response is AI generated. Which is fine as a starting point, but more helpful is sharing personal stories on about how you got your tech built or sought out someone who could help you. Glad to see you engaging though.
    Wilfred Kasekende
    I too am really curious how they do it.
    Joseph Natoli
    LOOFT- A/C Redefined
    @wilfred_kasekende I assume you are technical as well? Perhaps you might be interested in how to find a more business-y co-founder?
    Wilfred Kasekende
    @joseph_natoli nahh... I'm currently learning the business-y(marketing and sales) side myself. I prefer to delegate what I understand.
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Get yourself a CTO that's amazing like @eliasthouant
    Joseph Natoli
    LOOFT- A/C Redefined
    @eliasthouant @mplebl Congrats on finding him. I was lucky enough to also fine a killer CTO for my last product and launch (see history) on Wellfound (was Angellist back then). But, how did you end up finding Elias?
    JD Worcester
    CTO is your BF - if you don't want to lose equity then outsource
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    usually team up with someone and offer equal compensation – eg building business – everyone needs to bring some knowledge.
    Remington
    I’m technical, but I have found Flutterflow to be really useful