• Subscribe
  • If people follow you, follow back!

Jonathan Tahiry
    5 replies
    I believe it’s the least thing we could do to support each other. I see people sometimes they follow you and you follow back and then then they unfollow … man what’s the deal? 😅 Product Hunt is trying to provide a supportive environment for all of us, so let’s make keep it as is 🙏🏽

Replies

Xie
    Following!Let‘s support each other🙌
    Vincent Greco
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    I agree with you. It is easy to follow back your followers. The interface allows you to do so very easily (when you have a new follower, you are offered to follow back in the notification, and if you browse the list of your followers, you have a button to follow them). And, of course, I do it because I think this is the least I can do. But for those who unfollow me (sorry), I have no mercy: I unfollow back. And you will notice that it is more difficult to unfollow those who used to follow you but stopped doing so. My secret: I use my own extension (no hidden promotion here; this is a true story). Does that make me a bad boy?
    Jonathan Tahiry
    @vincent_greco you’re totally right! I feel that it’s the least thing anyone could do and not just stay there and fill up their ego 😅
    Xie
    @vincent_greco Hello Vincent Greco.Thanks for your sharing. I've been following you!